~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, look at all these pictures, thanks guys they are all wonderful, you can never have enough DC pic`s :D

I love your avvy speedmonkey :D

Very nice pictures Cori - thank you! There's just something about the H pose. Love it! :cool:

Yes, definitely! A 'must see' for a DC fan. :D

The story is a little weak maybe, but it's still a good film. David is totally yummy in it! :devil:

Katie! You've converted! *yay!* Another H Man fan! Are we growing or what! :DOhh Tink! You should get any movies with David in it!! :p. I'm currently on a scavenger hunt for his movies! Since it has been futile, I might as well scavage here.. :lol:.. Here are some pics. Warning:

Awww...darn it!
Illegal look..
Ergh...Double-Triple illegal!..

First two was from Sex & Taxes. The last one was from Money Plane.

Tonight I'll be watching Bait! Yeah! Season 2 here I come! :lol:

that's true.. haha... well some of them live in the US I guess so thay are sleeping now.. haha.. lol :lol:

wasn't you suppose to study??

:lol: Uh-oh..You caught me.. :lol: I have..and I'll be revising AGAIN after Bait tonight! *temple throbbing, brains exploding!* The whole nine yards yeah.. Anyway, back on H-Man..As said by Luce, they'll be back to present us with wonderful pictures and more H lovin'. So no worries. :D.

The story is a little weak maybe, but it's still a good film. David is totally yummy in it!
I must buy it then, Im starting to build up my DC collection now :D *sits patiently for her NYPD box set* - it's getting all much, the best things come to those who wait I suppose! :lol:

Nice picures Casper, I'll be watching 'Nothing To Lose' tonight, although I am so sure I saw this episode about 2 years ago!!! It`s really weird - What was the episode were there is a forest fire and Delko & Alexx are atteneding to a body then the fire starts again (I think) and they have to duck under a blanket of some sort? :confused: (sorry Lucy I`ve gone a bit off topic)

Yes indeed! 'Slow Burn'/'Nothing To Lose' - deja vu much! 'NTL' is a feature length episode too, so extra helpings of our H tonight! :D

Thanks for the pics as ever Casp! I've not been in this thread much today. Busy lurking around the other Forums! :lol:

Awww thanks guys, I have been looking a a few screencaps of 'Nothing To Lose' and got a bit confused!

And yes Lucy double whammy of H! Im really looking forward to it. :D

*EDIT* - Anyone one seen 'King Of New York? The reviews I have read said it was very good, but I haven`t heard of the movie before! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back