~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

The coolness of red YESSSS!! Finally I know why I LOVE red hair so much:-D tnx very much!
I'm from Holland and here we're still stuck with season ?? but we'll get there....

Red is definately our favorite color too, Mutti :D

btw, Welcome to the site :)

Aww..Darn! Two days gone and I missed a lot of HC/DC talk! *pouts* But I'm gonna catch up!

2 days! wow I can hardley last a few hours without checking these boards :D

Tell me bout it! I totally missed DC and his red hair and Emily with her blonde..and everyone else's hair for that matter. I was suffering from CSI Miami withdrawal symptoms!

Good one.... CSIM withdrawal symptoms LOL!! And also btw tnx for the welcome [btw, Welcome to the site]. How could I EVER have missed this site... David all around, very VERY cool pics.... I must have been blind. Now I wish even more I would have looked more like my father, neh... he didnt have red hair (too bad) but he did have the exact same skin type as David has!!!! Ahhhh bummer:-D.
Now hurry back to my dvd, maybe it will take a looooong time before I see season ... but I can always watch what I have over and over again yeah

that's the best thing about the DVD sets, when you feel like you need Horatio.... just find an episode :D

I think I have my largest 'HC/DC withdrawal' right after the new episodes air on Monday. I'm like ,"Can't breath, need to use the computer!"

Dont you have withdrawal symptoms around the clock then:)? Here in Holland CSIM is only on Tuesdays and even then I do not get to watch it immidiately with all these other idiots (sorry beloved family) in the house!!! So I bother them on other moments.... hehe.... Need to watch that cool guy at least (!!!!) once a day. At least ey:-D!!! Bye f now, Mutti

Hi Mutti! Welcome to the Miami Forum and the HC/DC thread. Glad that you found us. :)

Yeah, we're glad to have you :D

Dont you have withdrawal symptoms around the clock then:)?

:lol: Mainly I sleep at my computer if I think I'll go into shock ;)

same her.. :D

Welcome to the madhouse :D Mutti.. nice to have you here...

dude.. that's gorgeous.... DC+a hot car.. omg.... *faints*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back