The Craziness Continues-Caption Contest 2

Mac: Stop right now, thank you very much, I need somebody with the human toooouuuuch.

((Anyone remember the Spice Girls? Mac seems to...))

Mac: Hey! That's my favourite tie! Thief! Someone call the police!

Mac: And if you ever come anywhere near my Stella again... *uses finger to make slicing motion around neck*
Horatio: Jeez man, no need to get hostile!

mac: i got chills there multiplying and im loosing control..cuz the power your supplying is electrifing!
stella:you better shape up cuz i need a man!...and my heart is set on you!

Mac: "Hey, Monroe - how many more times do I have to tell you - DO NOT TAKE MY PARKING SPACE WITHOUT ASKING!!!

Mac: Danny how many times do i have to tell you stop looking at yourself in the mirror.

Danny: not my fault im so SEXY!

Radical618 said:
Mac: You are the weakest link! Goodbye.

CSINY_222_035.jpg

Stella: Darn, out of olive oil again!
or
Stella: Darn, Flack and Danny sure don't like to give up the broom closet to Mac and I...I hope Mac moved the olive oil where they won't find it.

As sequel to my previous caption...

STELLA (thinking): I know your address now, biatch. I'll get a search warrant and take them pumps for evidence. Then beat the crap out of YOU when no one's looking. Nyahahahaha...! :devil:

(not my best work, but hey... :D )

tiqlado said:
As sequel to my previous caption...

STELLA (thinking): I know your address now, biatch. I'll get a search warrant and take them pumps for evidence. Then beat the crap out of YOU when no one's looking. Nyahahahaha...! :devil:

(not my best work, but hey... :D )

I liked it...

222_0324.jpg

Lindsey: Aww, man...I knew Danny was seeing someone else but I had no idea it was Flack. *chuckle* Boy is Mac gonna be ticked when he finds them in his broom closet with his olive oil.

tanglewood14 said:
Radical618 said:
Stella: (Thinking) please don't let Mac be behind me...

:lol:

202_0005.jpg

I gotta get this one in....
Mac: Stella! *sings* Stop! In the name of love...before you break my heart....

Mac: All right, that's it! You can come to my city and you can visit me team...but Grissom, I told you to keep your bugs outta the lab fridge!
Gris: I didn't put 'em there...who did it, I'll choke 'em!

Back