The Craziness Continues-Caption Contest 2

^ Not to worry, coz here it comes:

218_0164.jpg

Mac: Hey, Hawkes, do me a favor. Here's the shopping list. Go to the shop and buy what's written in it.
Hawkes:OK! Wait, what's that, I can't read it?
Mac: 10 2-littre bottles of olive oil.
Hawkes:Oh...

LOL Radical I love it! DandMfan's is funny too.

Hill: Come on, can't I get at least a little more screentime this season?
or
Hawkes: Something's going on, the foriegn substance in the broom closet is olive oil. Flack and Danny don't use it so it's gotta be Mac and Stella.
or
Hawkes: Hey, guys, check out what came in my email this morning! It's whty the broom closet is usually locked...and why Mac keeps disappearing with Stella.

HAWKES: *looks over receipts* You spend this much on clothes? :eek:
STELLA: Oh, those are Flack's; forgot them. You have no idea what kind of ties he has in his closet, I had to close my eyes. Trust me. I was doing him a favor buying them for him. ;)

Hawkes: The DNA tests came back.. aparently the broom closet was occupied by Danny and Flack.
Lindsay: Tell us something we didn't already know!

Hey, hate to be the bad mod, but it's come to my attention that someone in this thread is posting pics from a website other than their own. I checked the properties of the pics and that is indeed the case. That's called hot linking and it's not allowed. All pics posted on this site must come from either your own site or a photobucket (or similar) account.

Flack: If I hit three more targets, I can win the teddy bear to give to Lindsay.

=== or ===

Flack: I just love this paintball game against the Miami team. Hey Danny, don't forget to hit those darn sunglasses the red haired guy wears.

LOL at Dynamo, if he does, H would kill him.

Flack: Come on, Mac, get out here so I can nail you and move closer to the pirze. Not to mention seeing your reaction when I get water all over your suit...

Gary: I'm not sure what this is, but it came off Flack_Attack's hand when I touched it after that show.
(See other thread to find out what I'm talking about.)

Back