"The Chick Chop Flick Shop" Discussion *SPOILERS*

OK , Not only is Wendy HOT, but a great actress. I wish she had a bigger part. I mean HOT. The show is great,, but she makes the show for me. I want more. More I say 

I loved it. I think that some of their lighter episodes are very entertaining. Not all the time, but every now and then I think it's great.

Didn't really enjoy ths. But some of the scence were cute. My favorite was between David and Doc. That was cute. And the part when they were watching Wendy's mvoie. Aww. Greg was cute. liked the hair.

Well I wasn't impressed. The only bright spot was the 20-second scene with Greg and Sara. That's it.

Ronnie's heaving bosoms were featured prominently (no pun intended) in this episode. I just wish she'd go away forever. Not die. Just go away.

I did like Super Dave in this episode. He finally got more than a couple of lines, and he was pretty funny.

LOL....personally I think superDAVE stole the show tonight....he cracked me up every time he was on screen. As much as I love Hodges, and his "awkward" scene around Wendy...superDave was the man....lol! Brass a close second...but then, he is one I can always count on not to disappoint....oh and Cath laughin' at Dickie Jones...heheh! Reminded me kinda of dude stuck in the cement from last season....I think it was postmortem. :lol:

Though I didn't enjoy it as much as 'the case of the cross dressing carp', it was pretty entertaining....a respectable 7/10 from me.....

It was a pretty good episode. The parts with Lab Rats watching the Wendy slasher video was funny. Hodges and his comment. :lol: Super Dave was great in this one. Him and Doc watching the slasher pic, in the morgue, eating popcorn...Classic!! :lol:

The scene with Ronnie was pretty good. It was creepy and I sure would have been freaking out if that had been me.

The scene between Sara and Greg was sweet. It just shows their friendship and how easily she can talk to him.

I did not like seeing no Warrick...although I could swear it was him talking on the phone to Catherine in the one scene near the end back at the lab. Less than a minute of Grissom, Greg, and Sara. :(

Oh yeah and Catherine's scene with Dickie was funny. He wanted her bad.

I enjoyed the episode, only I thought the scene between Grissom and Wendy was akward and same with the Sara and Greg scene. Although I loved the Sara and Greg scene, it was awkardly placed, unlike the Grissom scene which I thought was just weird.

The case was actually pretty interesting and I loved the Catherine and Rickie scenes and the Doc and David scenes. Overall, not a bad episode. My score would be 7 out of 10.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I just figured that the Grissom scene was awkward because she had worked with the slasher film director, was weirded out that he might be a killer, and didn't want to tell Grissom about her "past".

I really liked this one. I might even put it in my top 10!

My thoughts/review as the episode unfolded:

* The opening with Nick & Brass – too long and boring.

--opening credits—

* Cath/Nick/David process body – David tries to joke with them. How cute!!

* David & Doc discussing what movies are horror classics. I like how enthusiastic they have David so far in this episode. It’s a welcome character trait that they haven’t shown before. I really like it.

* Brass & the director – this is hilarious! The director gives Brass some bullshit about his name, then drops his pants to show the claw marks on his butt. Brass’ line “Are you trying to make me throw up?” was classic Brass.

* the group watching Wendy’s old horror flick – Hodges raves about Wendy’s “perfectly adequate” breasts. He’s so smitten!

* Doc’s autopsy – I liked them showing the effects as he’s giving his summary. Haven’t seen that specific way for a while. A nice change.

* Brass sitting down while watching the two suspects fight in the hallway. “Get out of here while I’m still in a good mood”. More classic Brass.

* Sara & Greg in the locker room. Very nice heart to heart between the two.

* Cath/Nick/Ronnie arrive – the guy tries to hit on Ronnie. Good grief!

* Cath in the empty room – watched by the little person. Then he tries to hit on her – “have your thighs kissed by a man who’s standing up” (priceless!!) Then Cath’s “Don’t call me Pookie!” God, but this is cute!!

* Cath/Ronnie in the warehouse. Ronnie is already creeped out! The lightning & thunder is a nice added effect. Power goes out, no phone service. Cath leaves. Uh-oh. I bet Ronnie is really going to freak out now.

* Cath back at the lab, gets the call from the little person again. “I will string you up and beat you senseless” – “Looking forward to it” God, but this is priceless!!!!

* Ronnie back at the scene – blood dripping from above. The little person is dead. Will it be Cath to the rescue in the nick of time?

* They’re using the walkie-talkie’s again. Nice. It’s been a while (first season, maybe?) since they’ve had them.

* Ronnie’s freaked out and running scared. She grabs the toilet cover as a weapon? Hasn’t she been issued a gun? I don’t remember.

* Ah, it’s the disfigured man to the rescue just before Cath arrives with backup. Darn!

* The director trying to recruit Ronnie in the hospital. Ugh!

* Doc & David watching horror flicks in the morgue and analyzing the finer details. I kind of expected that, seeing both David & Doc’s views on horror films earlier in the episode.

* Overall – great episode!!! Lots of Cath!! A bit more David than usual! Was Warrick even in this one? I don’t remember him.

* The only thing missing was Lindsey. In one episode last season, Cath mentioned that she watches horror flicks with Lindsey. It would have been cool if they'd have somehow added her into this episode

well, the episode ROCKED. i can't believe CSI managed to surprise me again. i haven't seen the promo to this and i'm really glad i haven't b/c i absolutely didn't expect this turn of events. i was on my toes most of the time and the creepy horror soundtrack made the whole experience much more enjoyable.

it was definitely a great Halloween episode. some scenes were hilarous and others scared the crap out of me. great twisted case with a whole LOT of dead bodies was a great addition.

one thing that i have to comment on is that CSI is never too surreal with the cases, and this one was a little bit over the top. other than that i can't complain b/c it was the best hour of television i've had in a very long time.

my rating is 10/10 and i can't freakin wait for next week.

Eh, that episode was okay, I guess it was interesting. But NO Warrick, 5 seconds of Grissom, about one minute of Sara and 30 seconds of Greg... That was absolutely ridiculous. Usually when a character's not in it they make something up about court, but Warrick wasn't even mentioned! And I don't hate Ronnie, but there was way too much of her. They are definitely trying to shove her down our throats. You would think since Jorja's leaving they would actually put her in some episodes... guess not. The story was awesome, but everything else was kind of lacking.

kaylyne said: I really liked this one.
* Ronnie’s freaked out and running scared. She grabs the toilet cover as a weapon? Hasn’t she been issued a gun? I don’t remember.
I agree I liked this ep, just the right touch of creepy, humor and drama. Now is it just me or does this show have a thing about toilets? I mean the exploding potty, greg sits a toilet lid and finds a hidden safe, Ronnie grabs the cover off the back of one to defend herself.

I pretty much agree with all your points, any brass line is priceless. As to the weapon it could be she needs to be with the lab for a certain time before qualifing for fire-arms, for the life of me I don't remember greg having one yet (but I might have missed it, don't see how but it happens). So who knows rookies might have to wait, though Holly had one but I am not sure the pilot counts.

I like Ronnie she's not afraid to ask the questions to make sure her job gets done, seems to be a strong woman who isn't afraid to admit fear, or frustration (ie the guys that wouldn't shut up). I reserve judgement on new characters because they can surprise you, sometimes you either expect to like them, or expect to hate them, me I didn't expect either one and I don't go by first episodes I give them 2-3 eps before deciding.

this epsiode wasn't so bad but last weeks was better. wish there was more of Greg, and what was up with them not having Warrick in this episode.I thought the scene between Doc and David was cuite. the cross-over next week looks real good.

Back