"The Chick Chop Flick Shop" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 26, 2007.

1. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Thanks for the promo Alex :)
    I think this looks like a great episode...very tongue-in-cheek and bizarre. :lol:
    I can't wait!!!

2. csilovegrissom

csilovegrissom Hit and Run

Was the girl screaming Wendy from the lab? It really looks like her and definitely looks like her nose.

Looks like a really fun and scary episode :devil: I laughed loads in the promo. :lol:

Wasn't Grissom sat behind his desk when he said 'Whats the matter with you?' It looks like Catherine and the short dude are in another room so maybe he wasn't talking to them? the person looks like they are wearing a red top and Sara is wearing a black/Grey top hmmmmmm

3. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

"Lets watch it again" ---- Henry ... I love the promo!

4. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

In response to asking if this is the ep when Gil and Sara get married... I don't think they WILL get married.

I mean, Sara leaves... And then they talk about Gil having a potential love interest. I just don't think a wedding'll be in teh near future for them.

Just watched the official CBS promo on youtube... Haha. "Let's watch it again". That made me laugh, too.

Didn't see any Sara... but wasn't really looking.

This is definitely the ep, I take it, where Catherine gets hit on by that dwarf. Ohhh boy.

And then there's Brass. Love that guy. So psyched for the ep! :]

5. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

LOVED that promo and i think i'll enjoy even more the whole episode, thanks for posting the promo.

Oh boy, that dwarf's my hero :lol:

6. clover230888

clover230888 Civilian

7. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

That clip was so awesome!! I hope it's actually in the episode and isn't a deleted scene. I'm so excited.

8. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Can someone tell me what the clip is about? It says it is 1 min and 25 seconds long, but when I click play, I only see about 20 seconds and it's just Wendy running down a hallway.

9. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

OMG that scene was hilarious! Sara's smirk after Hodges comment - priceless.

*still laughing*

10. ItDontMatter

ItDontMatter Hit and Run

That clip was AWESOME!! Thanks for posting it clover230888!!!

11. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

lmao.....that is just toooo funny. Open mouth, insert foot! Atta boy Hodges...*rolls eyes and laughs*

Henry cracks me up cause he doesn't really seem like the funny type of guy, but more the serious type, yet little comments like that...and in the case of the cross dressing carp...he was funny.

HEheh...can't wait for the eppy

12. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

First that video was awesome. I thought "that girl looks like Wendy"...then it was.

Also, the little person in the episode is played by Martin "Marty" Klebba. If you watch "Little People Big World", he's one of the Roloff friends. That's make the episode even more funny to me.

13. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yay! I tried the clip again and it worked! That scene was hilarious! The actual movie looked so fake and then Hodges comment just made it perfect! :)

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

*open mouth* I also had the 'that girl looks like Wendy thing'
    I hope that they revise the scene a bit, but Hodges had a GREAT expression...

15. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Guess it's no secret that Hodges and Wendy will be the ones to hook up in a future episode.

Wendy looks a lot thinner in a skirt than when she wears her usual bluejeans.