The Aftermath (Nick&Sara)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by csiemily, May 15, 2007.

1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

hey everyone. this is my first fanfic EVER, so dont be to judgemental! lol. this story is based on my fav ship EVER: SNickers!! i love them and they will triumph someday! well, i don't know how this fanfic will turn out or if i'll continue but, i've just thought of making one for so long, i just had to make on before my mind blew up. so, hope you enjoy!
    --------

"I can't believe you stayed with her all night!" Sara said, grabbing a lamp and throwing it in Grissom's general direction.

"Sara, nothing happened!" Grissom said, dodging the flying lamp and putting his hands up in surrender, "I promise! We're just friends! I'd never do that to you!"

"Yeah, right!" Sara exclaimed, grabbing a plate and chucking it at Grissom, "You're just like every other guy I've dated!"

"I'm not, Sara! Nothing happened between me and Lady Heather." Grissom said, lowering and softening his voice, "I love you."

"How would you feel if I just stayed... at Nick's house?" Sara said, crossing her hands over her chest and giving Grissom a challenging look.

"I'd trust you," Grissom said, edging cautiously toward Sara, "I'd believe you when you say 'nothing happened'. I trust you," he moved his hand up to Sara's red angered face, "Intimately."

"Whatever," Sara said, grabbing Grissom's cold hand and practicly throwing across then room. She bent down and grabbed her purse, a tear escaping one of her eyes and ran down her fuming face. How could he do this? She let him in; she told him everything. She thought she loved him; she thought he loved her. Shaking the thought out of her mind, she moved over and grabbed a shirt and pants and whipped them into her large purse.

"Where are you going?" Grissom said, sounding exactly like a worried father of a fifteen year-old girl.

"For a sleepover... at Nick's." Sara said, putting on her black shoes and grabbing a coat.

"What?!" Grissom said, moving out of the kitchen, "You're not going any wh..."

"Shut up!" Sara screamed, giving Grissom an icy cold stare and slammed the door in his face.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Nick lay on his couch; eyes closed, music on, starting to finally relax after a hard night's work, until he was interupted by the soft 'ding-dong' come from his front door. Grabbing his stereo remote, he lowered the volume and headed toward the door.

Nick opened the door, revealing Sara, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Sar," Nick said, grabbing Sara and pulling her into his loving embrace. He stroked her back gentely, trying to comfort her even more, "what's wrong?"

"I...mean...nick...sorry." Sara said between sobs, trying to tell Nick how much of a jerk Grissom was.

"Hey, hey," Nick whispered softly, "just calm down. It's ok, Sara."

"Thank...you," Sara whispered with a sob, resting her tired and hurt head on Nick's strong shoulder.

Nick grasped her tightly, pulling her closer. He loved the way she felt in his arms. He loved the fruity scent of her brown, wavy hair. He loved her brown, chocolately eyes, which he got lost in every time he admired them. Even though her eyes were puffy, her make-up worn out, her cheeks flushed, and her hair tangled, Nick couldn't ta his eyes off her. He loved everything about her, but could never find the words to tell her. All he could do was comfort her, help her weak body and admire her from afar.

"Nick," Sara whispered, bringing Nick out of his 'Sara-thoughts'.

"Yeah Sar," Nick said, pushing some of Sara's hair out of her face and behind her ear.

"Could I stay here tonight? I have no where to go and... I need you right now." Sara said, looking helplessly up at Nick.

Nick moved his hand up to Sara's cheek and wiped a tear away, just as Grissom had done, "Of course. I'd do anything for you."

Sara smiled. Both at his answer and the fact that he wiped her tear away. As he did it, she felt her heart start to race and her body heat up. Why didn't she feel anything when Grissom did it? Why was she starting to have feelings for Mr. Stokes?

Nick leaned in and kissed Sara on her forehead, making Sara feel even more effection toward him. She couldn't help smiling as she felt Nick pull her even closer and lovingly stroked her waist.

"Your so beautiful," Nick whispered in Sara's eye, making her shiver at the warmth of Nick's minty breath.

"Yeah," Sara said with a chuckle, "red, puffy eyes, no make-up, rosey cheeks, knotty hair, completley wet face... real figure of beauty."

"You're always gorgeous," Nick said, a smile tugging at the ends of his lips.

Sara turned and faced Nick. His short, blackish hair, brown, loving eyes, tempting lips. She stared into his eyes, trying to see if he was thinking the same thing as she was.

"Sar," Nick said cautiously.

"yeah..." Sara replied.

"Um.. would... would you completely hate me if I kissed you right now?" Nick asked, his heart starting to hurt.

Sara smiled widely. He was thinking what I was thinking.

"I would hate you if you didn't," Sara said, bringing her arms up and around Nick's neck.

----

ok.. i got more, but i don't know... should i continue it? tell me what you think. and remember.. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC EVER!!

SNICKERS FOREVER!

2. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I'd like to see you continue this fic. It was well done, I can't believe this was your first fanfic. You did a really nice job.

3. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

ooo i really like. please continue

4. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

You're doing great for your first fic. I love the concept of this story and I'd like to see where it is heading. :)

5. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

emily great job keep it coming.

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

thanks everyone for the feedback! here's my other part. kinda gets a little hot but... i think it doesn't pass the PG13 level.

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

------------
    Nick smiled as he felt Sara's warm hands on his neck. He quickly pulled her closer, making their faces just centimeters apart.

"You don't know how many things I've dreamed of this," Nick said, staring down at Sara's glossed lips

Sara giggled as she felt Nick's hand move up to the back of her hand. He softly moved their faces closer and allowed their lips to finally met.

Their lips met, creating a spark that neither Sara or Nick has felt before. It was amazing. Sara grasped Nick's shirt as she slowly leaned back on his couch, making Nick go on top of her. Nick's hands were fiddeling with her brown, lucious hair. Sara smiled as she felt Nick's tougue slowly slide into her mouth, starting to play with her's.

Sara's hand started to wander down Nick's back and onto his hips. She fiddeled with Nick's belt, trying to find a way to get his pants off him.

Nick seperated from Sara, pulling himself off her and the couch. Sara lay there, look at Nick and hoping that he wasn't getting any second thoughts. That worry quickly faded as she saw Nick move his hands down to his waist and untie his belt, throwing it to the floor.

"That might be a little easier." Nick said as he walked back to Sara.

Sara smiled as she sat up on the couch and faced Nick's pants. Sara nervously put her hands on Nick's waist and undid his button and zipper. Whipping his jeans to the floor, she moved her hands back up and on Nick's boxers.

"Hey," Nick said as he put his hands on Sara's, "You took something off me, so now it's my turn to take something off you."

"Fair enough," Sara said standing up and putting her arms out, "what would you like?"

Nick stared hungerly over her body. What should he choose? He wanted it all off; now.

"Well," Nick said as he kissed her on the neck, "I'd like your shirt off, Miss Sidle."

"Alright, Mr. Stokes." Sara said, putting her arms up, allowing Nick to take her shirt off easier.

Nick put his hands on Sara's warm stomach. He grabbed Sara's shirt and slowly moved it up an dover her head, exposing more and more skin with every moment her moved it up.

Pulling it over her heard, Nick finally saw the topless Sara. He let out a satisfied sign as Sara smiled and lay back down on the couch, one hand slowly moving down her stomach and down her thighs.

"Now you're just teasing me," Nick said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You're a true CSi there, Nicky." Sara said with a huge smile.

"Well, I guess I have to find out this mystery then, don't I? Nick said, grabbing Sara's hands and pulling her up off the couch and back into his arms. Sara smiled as she felt Nick start to kiss her neck and felt his hands head for her jeans. She slowly moved her hands inside his shirt and felt his muscles clench as she glided her fingers over them. Grabbing the bottom of his shirt, she lifted it up over his head, making Nick seperate his lips from her warm skin. Pullin ghis shirt off, Sara once again saw all his gorgeous, rock hand muscles. She spotted some new muscles; ther weren't there the last time she saw Nick Stokes topless.

"Yummy," Sara said smiling as she slide her eyes across Nick's body. How did she contain herself for so many years?

"My turn," Nick said as he grabbed Sara's waist and kissed her passionately on the lips. Nick could multi-task. Sara liked it.

As Nick finally undid her belt and slide the tight, and now uncomfortable, jeans off her thighs. Sara felt Nick's hands wonder all over her body, exploring every inch of her skin that he wasn't able to before.

"How'd I contain myself from just ripping your clothes off in the lab?" Nick whisperd in Sara's ear as his lips passed by them and continuing down her neck.

"I was just asking myself the same question, but ripping your clothes off." Sara squeazed out right before Nick's lips made her stop talking.

Nick laughed as they seperated once again. He looked right into Sara's wondering eyes. He couldn't help but smile when he noticed Sara's eyes fixed on his boxers.

"You thinking of something there, Sar?" Nick asked teasingly.

Sara finally ripped her eyes from Nick's Scooby Doo boxers and through one of her cute, gap-toothed smiles at Nick.

"You respect me, right?" Sara asked, hoping Nick won't get the wrong impression.

"Of course," Nick said with a questionning look, "why?"

Sara took a deep breath and continued, "I don't want to give you the wrong impression. Believe me, I want to explor you just as much as you want to explore me. But, I don't think I'm ready to take this big step with you right now. Nick, I'm starting to really like you, but last time I let someone in, he dissappointed me and broke my heart. I just want to really know that you respect me and truely care about me and that I have to same feelings back to you. I want to get intimate with you when I truely love you."

Something that Grissom said racd through Sara's mind: Sex without love is pointless. It make you said really.. Is that why she's been so sad lately? Is that why, right now, with Nick, she feels happy?

Sara just stared at the floor, hoping that Nick would understand and feel the same way.

"Sara," Nick said, grabbing Sara's chin, forcing her to look into his eyes, "You know how much I love you. I would never do anything to hurt you. I respect you and turly care about you. And if you want to wait... I'll wait too."

Nick moved in and kissed Sara softly on the lips, "Just wish you said that a little earlier. Then I wouldn't of needed to get out of my clothes." He smiled, letting Sara know he was just joking.

"So, you didn't like seeing me practicly naked?" Sara said, giving Nick a smile back.

"Hey, hey. I deffinatly didn't say that. You made my dreams come true. You're like... my angel." Nick said, handing Sara her clothes.

"Well... I know what I'm dreaming about tonight," Sara said, sitting down on the couch and smiling up at Nick.

Nick blused and smiled widely back at Sara. Sara liked to tease Nick. She liked to make him squirm; drool over her.

Nick went speakless. He just stood there and watched Sara get dressed. He loved her more now. She not only respected others, she respected herself. And Nick found that rather sexy.

How was he going to hold himself back from her? She got him hooked; he's addicted. And she's still staying the night. He pulled up his pants and whipped on his shirt. He looked back down at Sara, who as about finished dressing. He truely did love her; he just prayed that he would or does have to same effect on her.

TBC?...

---------
    i have some more. just want to see if this part does well! hope you guys enjoyed

7. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

emily this is so sweet and great fluffyness...
    and yes i think he has an effect to her to ;)
    keep it coming girl.

8. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Aw, only just seen this thread, that was incredibly cute!
    PLEASE continue this soon :)

9. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

definitely do more ... that is such a great start to your story, don't loose hope and keep your chin up, you've got people reading that love it (its so sweet) and its a really really good start, definitely can't wait for more!!!!
    ~Ceres~

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

thank you guys all for the reviews. sorry for taking so long. dont really have alot of free time on my hands but here's the next part. hope you all enjoy!!!
    ---------
    Nick lay awake in his king-sized bed. He couldn’t take his mind of the lovely Sara Sidle, who was now occupying his couch. He offered his bed to her, being the gentleman that he is, but Sara wouldn’t take the offer. She didn’t want to put him out and Nick, knowing how stubborn Sara could get, didn’t let the argument go on for much longer. He wanted to share his bed with her; maybe he wouldn’t feel so empty. Rolling over on his side, he flung his legs off his bed and into the soft, warm fur of his Scooby-Doo slippers– which match is Scooby-Doo boxers. He slowly walked over and opened his door and started down his dark hallway. Walking into the living room, he saw Sara sleeping soundly on his couch, just like he left her.

He walked over and sat on the coffee table, facing the sleeping Sara. She breathed lightly, showing just how comfortable she was. The moonlight peeked through the curtains and landed on her face, dancing and highlighting her breathtaking features. Nick didn’t think it was possible, but Sara looked even prettier laying there. He couldn’t help but smile when he started to hear Sara call out his name.

“Nick, Nick,” Sara whispered in her sleep, “Nick... love you.”

Sara rolled to her other side, hiding her face from Nick. Nick moved his hand on Sara’s neck and pushed some hair away right before he placed a tender kiss on her lower neck.

“Love you too, Sara,” Nick said, standing up and pulling the covers over Sara’s bare, cold shoulders. Sara Sidle: tough, strong, smart, caring. Nick loved that she was stubborn and knew what she wanted and did everything she could to get it. Even though they’ve had their disagreements in the past they never let it get to far and by the end of shift, they were back to flirting and smiling at each other.

Nick quietly walked out of the livingroom and into the kitchen. He flicked the light on and peeked his head around the corner, making sure the bright light didn’t wake Sara. He smiled as he heard her call out his name again and let out another sigh.

Nick brought his head back into the kitchen and headed toward the fridge. Opening the fridge, Nick figured out that he had nothing. Looking around for anything that wasn’t expired, he found a half-good apple. He closed the fridge and took a big bite on the good side of his green apple. Ripping it from his mouth, Nick was startled by Sara. Messy hair, half open eyes, blanket wrapped around her. Nick wasn’t sure if she was really awake, or if she was sleep walking.

“Sar?” Nick asked, cautiously edging toward her.

“Yeah...” Sara answered, a questioning look on her face, “what? Is there something on me?!”

“No, no,” Nick said, letting out a small laugh as he saw how worried and surprised she looked, “i just wasn’t sure if you were awake. You were just sleeping.”

“Well, I was, but then I was woke up by someone kissing me on the neck. Any idea who that was?” Sara said, a teasing smile forming around her mouth.

“Oh! I’m sorry Sar. I didn’t mean to wake you,” Nick replied, feeling stupid and mean for waking Sara.

“It’s ok. I’m kinda hungry any ways,” Sara answered as she moved toward the fridge, “got anything?”

Sara opened the fridge and looked around, a disguised look forming on her face as she saw the expired milk and rotten cheese, “Man, Nicky, even my fridge has less rotten food then yours.”

Standing up, she closed and looked at Nick with a smile on her face.

“Apple?” Nick asked, holding the half-good, half-bit apple out to Sara, as he continued to crunch on his own piece.

“Sure,” Sara said, grabbing the apple and taking a big bite next to Nick’s, “I thought Mr. Stokes always had good food.”

“Well, I’ve worked a lot lately. Never really got a chance to get more food.” Nick said, letting a smiles slide across his face.

“I guess I’ll forgive you this time,” Sara replied, heading back toward the livingroom.

“Going back to sleep?” Nick asked, hoping the answer would be ‘no’.

“No, I’m just gonna sit down. And beside, if I do, I wouldn’t be sure what you would do to me this time.” Sara said from the living, letting the smile on her face influence her words.

Nick let a sigh go. He’d do more to her then he would admit. He loved to talk and chat with Sara. She was always so interesting and fun to talk to.

He edged around the corner and saw Sara sitting there, munching on the apple.

“Mind if I come join?” Nick asked.

“Sure. I don’t mind being kept company,” Sara answered, patting a place on the couch for Nick to sit.

Nick moved and sat down close to Sara, instantly putting his arm around her and bring her close to him. He felt Sara move and get comfortable in his arms. He loved the way she felt in his arm. So warm and fragile; he wish he could do this every night.

They sat in silence for a couple minutes, just sitting and leaning against each other. Sara could see Nick in the corner of her eye, look and smile down at her. He looked up at him and saw the love and joy in his brown eyes.

Sara closed her eyes and opened them again, making sure she wasn’t dreaming. She felt her heart get hot and start to beat faster as their stare kept going on. She started to notice Nick’s face get a thinking looking on it. As she realized what he was thinking, she decided that they should talk before they got back into one of those amazing kissing marathons.

“I thought I said I wouldn’t mind being kept company,” Sara said, continuing to stare into the adorable Texan eyes.

“Depends. What kind of company are you talking about?” Nick said, smiling with a wide grin.

“Whatever. You’re the best company anyone could ask for.”

“Thank ya, darlin’”

Nick pulled Sara closed and placed his head on her head and started to stoke her right arm. A question started to form in his mind and before he could actually realize what he was saying, he blurted it out.
    ---

hope you enjoy. i'll reply quicker next time, i promise!

11. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Oh, what did he say, Oh, that was cruel, thats just...

I know you just updated but you need to again!!!!

I can't wait.

12. xoSNiCKERSxo

xoSNiCKERSxo Civilian

Hi, I'm new here. Love you snickers story. Huge fan!.
    What he say?! :eek:

13. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Oooh, finally caught up with this, and you leave us hanging like that? You're cruel! lol. Great job, you definetly make me want to read more. Terrific!

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

thank you guys!! i got some more for you. xoSNICKERSxo, you should come by the SNicker thread in the shipper section. it'd be great to have you!

-------------
    “What are you doing here?” Nick blurted out, a terrorized and scared look forming on his face.

“What?” Sara said, breaking the connection between their bodies and staring at Nick.

“No, no.. I mean. What’s wrong with you?” Nick closed his eyes and mentally smacked himself for once again, sounding so mean.

“What?!” Sara yelled, now standing on her feet.

“No, ugh... I mean.”

“You don’t want me here?”

“No Sara, of course I want you here! I’ve always wanted to have a sleep over with you. But, it’s not everyday that you come over crying, almost sleep with me, but then ramble on that you don’t want to get hurt again.” Nick said, standing up now.

“Well, sorry. I thought that maybe you’d actually be a friend and just take me in, no questions asked.” Sara said stepping away from Nick, arms up in surrender.

“Sara,” Nick said, slowing walking toward her, “my door is always open to you. I just want to know what’s going on.”

“Nothing!” Sara screamed, almost losing her balance over Nick’s coffee table, “God, Nick. Why do you always want to get involved. It’s none of your fucking business.”

“You might not think it’s my business, Sara. But let me tell you, if you have someone on your mind 24-7, you deserve to know what’s on their mind,” Nick said, now cornering Sara against the wall, “Please Sara, let me in.”

“No, Nick!” Sara said, trying to push Nick away but failing miserably.

“Sara,” Nick said, grabbing Sara’s wrists and pinning them against the wall, “Don’t push me away. It has never worked and will never work.”

Sara took a deep breath in as she realized that Nick’s face was just inches away from hers. She loved arguing with Nick because she knew that in the end they’d be back to flirting their minds out with each other. She loved that Nick wouldn’t give in too easily and he was always looking out for what was best. Then why was she so afraid to be honest with him? Why was it that every time Nick asked her something personal, she tried to find a way to ignore it? Why was this the first time she realizing how perfect her and Nick were for each other.

“Ok,” Sara said, letting out the breath that she had for so long, “tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow...” Nick said, a hint of disappointment lingering in his voice, “you promise?”

“I promise.” Sara said, allowing her gap tooth smile become visible.

“Ok,” Nick said, slowly loosening his grip on Sara’s wrists, “isn’t it already ‘tomorrow’?”

Sara laughed as she brushed her hand through her hair, noticing Nick suddenly glance at her, “when it’s light outside.”

“You like to tease me, ay Miss Sidle.” Nick said, staring up at Sara’s lingering hands.

“Only because I know you want me,” Sara smiled, noticing that it was as usually: argument then back to flirting.

“You know my secret,” Nick said, turning around and picking up Sara’s blanket, which fell on the floor from their little... argument, “well... I guess I’ll try to get some sleep”

“Me too,” Sara said, moving behind Nick, “good night.”

Sara tenderly moved her hands up Nick’s back and around his shoulders. Clinging her hands together, she moved up and kissed Nick slowly on the cheek. Letting go, she could tell that Nick was in complete shock. Nick turned around, showing the wide smile that was wiped across his face.

“Good night,” Nick said, moving in and returning a kiss on Sara’s cheek.

Sara could tell that her cheek was warm and that Nick’s lips were probably burning from them. As he moved his head away from her cheek, she felt the desire to just lunge on him now, but resisted as she saw Nick walk away, smile still widely plastered on his face.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Nick lay sound asleep until woken up by a loud crash sound coming from his kitchen. Opening his eyes and stretching he could hear a sudden ‘shit!’ come from the same place as the noise.

“Sar,” Nick shouted, now sitting up on his bed, “you ok?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. No worries,”

“You su...” Nick replied, being cut off by another crashing sound.

“Shit, shit, shit!” Sara screamed.

“Sar...” Nick answered getting out of his bed and heading down to the kitchen. He turned the corner and saw Sara, five pots in her hand, stove on, and cereal spread all over the counter.

“Ugh...” Sara said, back turned to Nick, not noticing his presence.

“Need help there Sunshine?” Nick said, bending down and picking up a sixth pot near his feet.

“Oh Nick,” Sara said, dropping all the pots and allowing the crash sound to echo through the house again, “I’m sorry, I was just trying to make some oatmeal.”

Nick let out a chuckle as he bent down to pick up more pots, “Oatmeal? Didn’t think oatmeal took so much pots to make.”

“Oh, yeah. Well, I was trying to find the right size. All of these were too big. I saw a smaller one in the back of your cuber but I had to take all of these out first.” Sara said, cheeks starting to go pink in embarrassment.

“Cereal?” Nick asked, motioning his head in the direction of the scattered cereal.

“Trying to find the oatmeal. Once again, it was in the back of your cuber so I had to get up on your counter, move all those cereals and grab the oatmeal. But, I guess I pushed one to far and the cereal came tumbling down,” Sara answered, letting a smile cross her face as she picked up the last pot, “Sorry.”

“No worries Sara. I don’t like that cereal. My neighbour brought it by because she thought I need more protein and energy; being up all night.”

“Oh, ok.”

“Here,” Nick said placing the pots on the counter and grabbing the ones from Sara, “I’ll clean this up. I’m not really in the mood for oatmeal. I’m more of a pancake kinda guy. You want?”

“Sure,” Sara said, giving Nick a smile in gratitude, “what should I do while you’re making breakfast?”

“Take a shower?” Nick suggested.

“Ok,” Sara said, giving Nick a little grin and headed toward her purse to grab her extra pair of clothes. Clothes in hand, she headed to the bathroom.

“Oh, and Sar,” Nick said, grabbing Sara’s attention, “lock the door.”

“Why?” Sara asked with a confused face.

“I might be tempted.” Nick said, letting his eyes wander all over her body.

Sara mouth fell open at Nick’s remark, but a smile soon replaced it, “You pig.”

Nick let out a laugh as Sara continued to head toward the bathroom, “Only when it comes to you.”

Sara smiled and walked into the bathroom, closing the door and turning on the shower. She started to undress when she heard Nick groan.

“Lock the door!” he yelled, humour in his voice.

“I don’t like locking the door,” Sara said lying.

“You tease!” Nick shouted back, splatting some bacon on the pan.

“Only when it comes to you.” Sara said, taking a step into the hot shower.

15. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

OMG, you put it in, and it fits sooo well.

That was an amazing chapter!