The 4400

i saw one ep.....what caught my attention was...the guy that played CARTER on THE OC was there....ahem..he's HOTT. but it's a good show.

It's about this 4,400 people who were abducted in various years in the past (some dating back to the 1930s, I think) and coming back to present day without aging a bit and without remembering what happened to them. We gradually learn that some of these abductees have unexplained powers.

They've started on the second season, right? How is it? I hope we can get it here on our part of the world soon.

WAT THE HELL?! is this an old ep.?!?!

the guy that plays Carter on the oc JUST GOT SHOT but this one guy.."revived" him. WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!?!?!

The USA Network usually runs each episode several times. The first showing is on Sundays at 9:00 pm (Eastern), then again Sunday night/Monday morning at 12:00 midnight, Wednesday night/Thursday morning at 12:00 midnight, and Friday at 11:00 am.

WAT THE HELL?! is this an old ep.?!?!

the guy that plays Carter on the oc JUST GOT SHOT but this one guy.."revived" him. WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!?!?!

Not a rerun, he (if I'm thinking of the right person because I don't watch the O.C.) was a regular guest star. This was a brand spanking new episode. But he might still be alive...

And his character's name was Jordan Colier. :cool:

he was a regular guest star.
Billy Campbell is, in fact, a regular character on the show this season, rather than a recurring or a guest.

But he might still be alive...
*SPOILER* (I suppose it would be considered one, anyways)

Collier's definitely coming back, as Campbell signed a contract for the full season. However, this route with the character's apparent death was taken because Campbell had already had long-standing plans to go sailing around the world. My guess is that his body disappeared because the future humans took him back to the future again, which will probably lead into some sort of resurrection and possibly "savior"-esque storyline.

Back