The 4400

I watched every episode of season two, and thanks to the season final I can't wait for next season. How to people expect us to wait, so long for next season anyway?

Waiting for season 2 to be repeated cus i missed the first few episodes cus was at uni :) :) :) :)
Have season 1 on dvd

4400 Gets Cast Additions

Snip: Los Angeles, CA - March 29, 2006 - Production has begun in Vancouver on THE 4400, USA Network's Emmy(R)-nominated and critically-acclaimed hit series. Returning for its third season this summer, THE 4400 will air Sundays at 9:00 PM, ET/PT.

Billy Campbell ("Once and Again") will reprise his role as Collier, the self-anointed leader of the 4400, and Golden Globe Award-winning actress Tippi Hedren ("I Heart Huckabees") joins the cast this season in a role that is sure to surprise fans of the series.

In addition to the return of the original cast, Karina Lombard ("The L Word") joins as a series regular playing Alana Mareva. Megalyn Echikunwoke ("That '70s Show," "Supernatural") joins the cast as the newly grown-up Isabelle. Peter Coyote ("Commander in Chief") returns as Dennis Ryland in the season opener.

Re: The 4400 *spoilers*

I never noticed this thread!! :eek: I adore this show!

I own the first season on DVD and I watch at least one episode on the weekends. I have to say my favorite actress on the show is Conchita Campbell, who I used as an avatar last year.

Destiny said:
4400 Gets Cast Additions

Snip: Los Angeles, CA - March 29, 2006 - Production has begun in Vancouver on THE 4400, USA Network's Emmy(R)-nominated and critically-acclaimed hit series. Returning for its third season this summer, THE 4400 will air Sundays at 9:00 PM, ET/PT.

Billy Campbell ("Once and Again") will reprise his role as Collier, the self-anointed leader of the 4400, and Golden Globe Award-winning actress Tippi Hedren ("I Heart Huckabees") joins the cast this season in a role that is sure to surprise fans of the series.

In addition to the return of the original cast, Karina Lombard ("The L Word") joins as a series regular playing Alana Mareva. Megalyn Echikunwoke ("That '70s Show," "Supernatural") joins the cast as the newly grown-up Isabelle. Peter Coyote ("Commander in Chief") returns as Dennis Ryland in the season opener.

So Collier's returning? :eek: But he was shot!! How can this be?!

*can't wait till the summer*

Mucho Thanks Destiny!

It's the 4400 apparently anything is possible, and this was on page 2 or 3, not sure I just did a search. You're welcome. :)

Hmmm....Collier's body was missing, wasn't it? He should come back...in a coffin.
Oh, and when I saw the ep with Hill Harper I was like "That guy really looks like Hawkes. Is he? NAH!"

No activity, how can this be?! :eek:

Well, the second season is now on DVD! :D I bought it over the weekend and I'm loving it.

I finally saw the ending of the second season finale, and I realized where Collier's at, on an island! :eek: And I had totally forgot that Isabel had grown up, but over a short period (she's now an adult)

And only over a week until the premiere of the third season! :D

*digs out 4400 avatars*

I believe SciFi is showing all of season two, before the new one premieres on USA.

Yay 4400 appreciation right here. I'm in Scotland and practically no one I know watches it! :(

CSI + The 4400 are my 2 favourite shows :)

haha me and you would get along just fine, lol. I love the 4400..I've been watching season 1 dvd for a week now..along with my CSI's.

Back