The 30 and Over Club

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 21, 2008.

1. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Hi mandy; welcome. (Isn't that the appropriate AA response?) :lol:

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Mandy of course we'll allow you in to The 30 and older club when you 29 and 358 days. You're almost there anyways :)

I don't remember my first day of school as it was many many many years ago. I do have 2 older sisters and my mom was probably glad to get me out of the house. I have a younger brother so she still had plenty to do with three of us out of the house.

As I said before we don't have any 2 legged kids. I do have nephews and nieces ranging in age from 7 years old to 33 years of age. I also have 2 great nieces but I'm not sure how old they are.

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! ;) As for my nieces and nephews, the eldest just turned 13 while the youngest is yet to be born around Halloween. :lol:

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Guess I'm eligible too - I'm 46. I'm married and been for 21 yrs. No kids.

5. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Wow that is a loooooong time!

Kudos my friend!

Well im 33, and going down hill day by day. Hm i live in England south london, hm what else. I dont have kids, single, hm, interesting person that i am.

I guess if anyone wishes to aks then feel free. Chelsea? Too posh for me, I'd neve be a slummy mummy. lol.

6. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

Guess I qualify too, I'm 43 and have had two total hip replacements.

7. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Wow, that's young for hip replacements. I hope the new hips are doing better than the old ones :)

8. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

They are, :thumbsup: I'd say I'm a 1 for pain on a scale of 1-10 where as before I was a 20. I'm still on rehab from mt last surgery, two more weeks till I go back to work. :(

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Hey, so this is where the "old geezer's club" ended up after the social clubs got zapped. I guess I haven't been around here much lately. Since I celebrated the 11th anniversary of my 29th birthday (which makes me a member of the 'F' club), I guess that makes me an old geezer. It's good to know I'm not the only one around here.

Darn, but the aches & pains seem to keep piling up a lot faster these days.

10. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

I'm 31, soon to be 32 in 10 days! UGH.

Well, I'm glad to be in the company of older CSI:NY fans. Can't say that I'm a fan of the other shows.

Hello everyone!

[waves]

11. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

It's not so painful :) Welcome!

PS - You will watch Las Vegas . . . :borg: . . . resistance is futile . . .:borg:

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Welcome CSINYGal88!

This is sooo hilarious!! So I guess, I'll be celebrating the first anniversary of my 29th birthday this week, the way you put it. :lol: ;)

Oh definitely! I'm still recovering from the flu bug and what I've noticed is that the recovery time for me is sooo much longer now that when I was in my teens.

13. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

I'm still recovering from my last total hip replacement surgery. It was just 10 weeks ago today that I was under the knife. This is the best I've felt in a long time!

14. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Welcome everyone! So glad to see everyone found this thread. So Andre' started kindergarten today and was upset when I dropped him off. Poor baby thought he would be up on stage wearing the cap and gown today. :lol: In pre-school they had the kids watch the kindergarten graduation - so he got it stuck in his head that going up on stage was kindergarten. Made for a real interesting morning. :scream:

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

If that's the only problem Kat you'll be fine. :lol:

Since Victoria is borderline ADD and wasn't talking she was in a special half day preschool for 2 years and then integrated in a full day Kindergarten. She has always followed her fathers emotional state and was always a wreck on the first day until about 4th grade and we made sure all he did was put her on he bus. :evil:

Susan

ETA: Kat, you could always remind him that he gets to do it at the end of the year. :p

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008