Tennis

kimi said:
( C'mon Mario,win the next match please :devil:)

I second that!!! Do it Mario, I don't care what you have to do, sell your soul...whatever but do it!! Not holding my breath though...

And yay!! He's in the quarters again. I really hope he beats Davydenko so that the semifinal can get interesting. I hope Nalby pulls out the big guns there! Stop that man, David. You're my baby, you can do it!!

Ok, enough about that. I hope that Rafa has a good and short match tomorrow. Vamos Rafa! :D

Sorry about Mauresmo but I can't say I'm really surprised, that girl can't handle the pressure and it is a pity.

i'm very surprise Mauresmo and Sharapova are out...i thought they would at least get to the second week

I think our "beloved" Roger gonna got it easy against Ancic,the poor guy was broken in the match with Robredo.
Nadal-Hewitt gonna be a very interesting match,Hewitt defeated Rafa the 3 times they played but not on clay and Nadal's the best on clay.
And I wish Beto Martín and Ramírez Hidalgo (big surprise he's there) win their matches versus Benneteau and Ljubicic.

Hormiga said:
I think our "beloved" Roger gonna got it easy against Ancic,the poor guy was broken in the match with Robredo.

Yeah, I saw that. Poor guy, but even a Mario at full strenght can't stop Roger. I saw parts of his match against Berdych, it was scary :lol: My gutfeeling tells me he's going to win the tournament, I hope I'm wrong, but I think he's finally in the right form the beat Rafa in the final. I just hope that my David stops him before he gets there but he still has the face the hurdle of Daydenko before he reaches the semis.

Nadal-Hewitt gonna be a very interesting match,Hewitt defeated Rafa the 3 times they played but not on clay and Nadal's the best on clay.

It was an interesting match, Hewitt did well but it wasn't enough in te end. Rafa's next match is going to be against Djokovic, which might be tougher then it looks. The guy is a real talent and one to watch for the near future. I'm kinda curious to see how that works out.

But for tomorrow only one thing: Go David! Go! :D

It was a pity that Alberto "Beto" Martín had to retire due to a lumbar lesion and that Rubén Ramírez lost against Ljubicic.

I thought Nadal got it easy after the first set but Hewitt is a great player so things got complicated on the second set.

IMO Nadal is gonna win the tournament,it's spectacular to see him playing on clay,but his matches are being more difficult than F's ones.

Joy22 said:

I second that!!! Do it Mario, I don't care what you have to do, sell your soul...whatever but do it!!

You really make me laugh Joyce, you do think it's the only way to beat him :D.

Yeah, I saw that. Poor guy, but even a Mario at full strenght can't stop Roger. I saw parts of his match against Berdych, it was scary My gutfeeling tells me he's going to win the tournament, I hope I'm wrong, but I think he's finally in the right form the beat Rafa in the final

I agree, I don't know why but I also have the feeling that F*****r will win the tournament this year. :mad:

Djokovic against Rafa in quarter final...let's go Rafa (Do I need to state that Djokovic beat Monfils today ? :mad:)

Tomorrow Nalbandian/Davydenko; I guess it'll be a tough match...Davydenko plays very well on clay. But vamos David!!

I just hope that my David stops him before he gets there but he still has the face the hurdle of Daydenko before he reaches the semis.
Your David ??? It's mine too...you'll have to share Joyce...with me at least. Do you agree ?

kimi said:
Your [/b] David ??? It's mine too...you'll have to share Joyce...with me at least. Do you agree ?

Ok, I'll share! Sorry, I hope OUR David wins :D Two people cheering him on is better then one so scream your longs out tomorrow :)

poor hewitt, he had a bad draw and lost to nadal, he'll probably get further if he was in other parts of the draw

and i just got tickets for the US Open today!! yay!!

Joy22 said:
Ok, I'll share! Sorry, I hope OUR David wins :D Two people cheering him on is better then one so scream your longs out tomorrow :)

THANKS JOY :D, I'll support him as much as I can !!!

poor hewitt, he had a bad draw and lost to nadal, he'll probably get further if he was in other parts of the draw

and i just got tickets for the US Open today!! yay!!

Yeah everyone'd prefer being in another part of the draw . Hewitt did a good match, I was a bit surprised cause clay isn't his 'best surface', he usually doesn't succeed in Roland Garros. Rafa seemed a bit blunted in his match yesterday (hey 5 hours against Mathieu, 3 hours yesterday!!)...that's what I've read in the press today.
WOW tickets for the US open...great, you're lucky :D

kimi said:
Rafa seemed a bit blunted in his match yesterday (hey 5 hours against Mathieu, 3 hours yesterday!!)...that's what I've read in the press today.

He seemed a bit tired, which is not really surprising considering the fact that he has been playing a lot of tennis lately. I just hope he manages to win three more and then he can take all the rest he wants as far as I'm concerned. He deserves it :D

Hormiga said:
You two could share David if Joy's mum shares Ferrero with me. ;)

You know what, as far as I'm concerned you two can share him but I have no clue if my mum is ok with that :lol: She's real protective of her man :D She should though, Ferrero is a real sweetie. I kinda like him too :D

clijsters defeated hingis...she is going to play justine henin hardenne, that's going to be one good match

on the men's side, roger vs david...it just doesn't gets better than that

CSIgrad said:
clijsters defeated hingis...she is going to play justine henin hardenne, that's going to be one good match

I watched Henin-Hardenne winning today and I'm sooooo happy! :D Ever since she reached the final of Wimbledon she has been my favourite woman tennis player but recently she has struggled so much with injury etc :mad:

Don't know who I want to win the mens though hmm...

Willows_Warrick said:
CSIgrad said:

I watched Henin-Hardenne winning today and I'm sooooo happy! :D Ever since she reached the final of Wimbledon she has been my favourite woman tennis player but recently she has struggled so much with injury etc :mad:

Don't know who I want to win the mens though hmm...

Justine is definitely my favorite player with Mauresmo, she's the defendig champion and I hope she'll beat Clijsters and win the tournament. Allez Justine !
As for the men, Nalbandian won today and his semi-final against "Mr Switzerland" will be tough I think .
Tomorrow Nadal/Djokovic...vamos Rafa!

Back