Tennis

Hey Joyce , Raemon Sluiter's won his second round, didn't you tell me that dutch tennis was bad :confused:. Go the Netherlands !
I'm glad thet Nalbandian won...good match except in the second set.
The spanish armada is here but next round Ferrero/Gaudio and Moya/Davydenko...pretty tough matches :eek:.
Tomorrow Nadal, I guess he won't have any problems, his draw seems quite easy.

kimi said:
Hey Joyce , Raemon Sluiter's won his second round, didn't you tell me that dutch tennis was bad :confused:. Go the Netherlands !

Ehm...it is, I have no clue what has gotten into Raemon. Maybe he read my comments and got mad or something :lol:
If Grosjean wins then our country goes to battle :D That is going to be interesting!

I'm glad thet Nalbandian won...good match except in the second set.

According to David it was because of the wind that he lost the second set :lol: Yeah, I don't really believe him but he had to have an excuse. He played a solid match and I cheered him on all the way. I really like Nalby but I guess that's no secret :D

And finally, mom is very happy. Her baby won and now he has to play Gaudio, who is not in the best form of his life. I'm not saying he is going to win but I think Juan Carlos has changes against Gaston. It could have been worse, he would have never survived 'you know who,' Rafa or David.

Last thing for tommorow: Go Rafa!!

Joy22 said:
If Grosjean wins then our country goes to battle :D That is going to be interesting!

Uh, there won't be a Grosjean/Sluiter match :( cos Grojean's lost...wtf :mad:.I just don't understand why he lost, he had a bad day.
The weather is really awful today, I don't think Rafa's gonna play today.
Ferrero/Gaudio is scheduled on the central in first match tomorrow.

kimi said:
Uh, there won't be a Grosjean/Sluiter match :( cos Grojean's lost...wtf :mad:.I just don't understand why he lost, he had a bad day.
The weather is really awful today, I don't think Rafa's gonna play today.
Ferrero/Gaudio is scheduled on the central in first match tomorrow.

Yeah, I was watching that match and yelling for Grosjean to wake up but he didn't :( I just hope Raemon is able to take advantage now that he has a player that is not Grosjean in the third round.
Nadal is going to play on Lenglen tomorrow. They kicked Nalby out for him to get here :mad: I hate that, he is always the one that gets less attention and now a lesser court. His match is scheduled to be on court two now :(
Finally, me and my mom will be following the action tommorow. I don't really believe that Ferrero will win but you never know.

Joy22 said:
Nadal is going to play on Lenglen tomorrow. They kicked Nalby out for him to get here :mad: I hate that, he is always the one that gets less attention and now a lesser court. His match is scheduled to be on court two now :(
Finally, me and my mom will be following the action tommorow. I don't really believe that Ferrero will win but you never know.

You know what, last year I went to Roland Garros, I was on the Lenglen and was supposed to see Nalbandian/Ancic but they finally shifted this match on another court at the last minute...I was disgusted :mad:

Go Juan Carlos! I do think he's not the favorite but he can do something, on one match everything is possible ;).
I join you and your mom to support him, VAMOS!

kimi said:
You know what, last year I went to Roland Garros, I was on the Lenglen and was supposed to see Nalbandian/Ancic but they finally shifted this match on another court at the last minute...I was disgusted :mad:

That is exactly my point, David is always the one they toss around. I hate that! The changes of his match being broadcasted are zero now :(

Go Juan Carlos! I do think he's not the favorite but he can do something, on one match everything is possible ;).
I join you and your mom to support him, VAMOS!

Well, we tried but it wasn't enough. My mum is sad now while I think he played a decent match but he was sloppy with his chances. That's something the Ferrero of three years ago would have never done.
But, also good news to report, Rafa won! Yay!!! :D

Joy22 said:
That's something the Ferrero of three years ago would have never done.
But, also good news to report, Rafa won! Yay!!! :D

Well Ferrero had his chance during this match, what a pity :(.
Yeah Rafa won and I found it was more like a training ( 3 little sets) than a match...good training by the way.
But tomorrow, he's gonna play against a Frenchman (PH Mathieu, I dunno if you know him), so what a dilemma for me :mad:
Sorry for Raemon who lost today. And OMG Nalbandian had a tough match, he was leaded 2 sets to 0. He really frightened me.

Vamos Rafa!, Allez Paulo! and the best will win. :D

kimi said:
But tomorrow, he's gonna play against a Frenchman (PH Mathieu, I dunno if you know him), so what a dilemma for me :mad:

I know Mathieu, good player but a bit of a choker sometimes. It's not really a dillema for me. Rafa is the only one who can stop 'you know who' from winning so I don't really care who Rafa plays, he just need to win. But I can get why it would be a hard match for you.

And OMG Nalbandian had a tough match, he was leaded 2 sets to 0. He really frightened me.

He scared the hell out of me too! I was watching the match on tv and on the internet and Dmitry just blew him away in the first two sets. I have no clue how he managed to win it in the end, I thought he was done after those two sets. Dmitry was playing so good. But, my baby did it and I'm so glad he's still in the tournament :D

Yesterday it was a bad day for the "Spanish army",Moyá,Ferrero,Montañés,Almagro and Verdasco lost.
But we still have Nadal,Robredo,Martín,Ramírez,Ferrer and Anabel Medina.
So good luck to Robredo against Ancic,Nadal against Mathieu (sorry Kimi),Beto Martín against Rochus,Anabel Medina against Clijsters and I don't know who I'd prefer to win between David Ferrer and Rubén Ramírez.

What can I say ? What a wonderful match :eek:!
Congratulations Rafa and I'm really proud of my countryman ;).
Both played a great match: so I'm happy and sad at the same time.

Man, what a match yesterday! It was fantastic!!! I never expected a match like that but it was so good. I am glad that Rafa won in the end but Mathieu was on fire, great job on both their parts.
Ok, a new day with new matches. As we speak Robredo is playing Ancic and I hope Tommy wins. He's playing really well lately and after losing Ferrero I don't want to lose another favorite Spaniard. I also hope that Berdych does something great but I guess that will never happen...:lol:
And also...David, baby, c'mon!!!!! Win today!

Ouch,poor Tommy!!! Have you watched the match between Ancic and Robredo?
It was a great match and I thought Robredo could do it when Ancic threw up and got prob with his leg.

Joy22 said:
As we speak Robredo is playing Ancic and I hope Tommy wins. He's playing really well lately and after losing Ferrero I don't want to lose another favorite Spaniard. I also hope that Berdych does something great but I guess that will never happen...:lol:
And also...David, baby, c'mon!!!!! Win today!

Well Robredo lost in 5 sets :(, I really thought he was gonna win...but Ancic is good player, I'm a bit surprised cos I believed he wasn't a clay player ( C'mon Mario,win the next match please :devil:)
Berdych...lost, OMG what a surprise :mad:.
Yippee Nalbandian won, easier match than his last one, 3 sets ...everything's okay :D.
I'm really proud of french players cos after Mathieu lost against Nadal the "Master of clay", today Monfils's won against Blake :D.

Tomorrow, Rafa's back...Hewitt, in my opinion, will soon go back home (I bet 3 sets to 0)

ETA: "Mauresmo and the Curse of Roland Garros"...once more :mad:

Back