Tennis

CSI3Snickers

Pathologist
Tennis, anyone?

Did anyone watch the NASDAQ Open? It just ended. (SPOILERS AHEAD) :lol:

Federer won!!!! And what an amusing way to win. A net point! :lol: :lol: :lol: I feel bad that Ljubicic had to lose that way, but, what can you do?

Any thoughts?

dont know what that tournament is lol, been watching the miami ATP tournament.

i LUV roddick hehe, he is so effing hot!!!

and i HATE and LOATE federer with a passion lol, no idea why but i cant stand him, the thought of him makes me want to throw knives at something :lol:

heartagram69 said:
and i HATE and LOATE federer with a passion lol, no idea why but i cant stand him, the thought of him makes me want to throw knives at something :lol:

I second your emotion, I don't know why but lately I can't stand the guy. And it's not even because he's winning everything, I loved Sampras. There is just something about Federer...I don't know what but he's creepy.

Anyway, I followed the tournament but I kinda lost interest after Nalbandian lost in the semis. With my favorite player gone the tournament was just another win for Federer. Ljubicic has never won from Roger and I don't think he ever will.

But, at least the clay season is starting now, which means I can cheer Rafa on again. :D

hearty!!! *gasp* You hate Fed?!?! *cries* Just kidding!!! :lol:

*dodges flying tomatoes* I, um, love Federer. But not with passion or anything...It's not like I have pictures of him in my Photobucket... :rolleyes: Okay, people, easy on me.

And yeah, hearty, Roddick is soooo effing hot. But Mandy Moore had to ruin his freakin' career!!! No offense to her, I love Mandy. :p I would've loved to see a Roddick-Federer match in the semis. But noooo, Ferrer had to kick Roddick's ass.

When the heck is the French Open? My pick for who to win (realistically) would be: Federer (I know, he sucks at French, but...), Nadal (although I don't like him that much), and Marat Safin (I don't know why, but I think he'll make a breakthrough with his comeback.

i dunno what it is about him but i just cant stand him lol.

not to mention he is so ugly, his nose is like eating his face!!! ahhhhhhhhhh

Doh, of course I'm a fan of the only Finn, Jarkko Nieminen :D Tho he speaks in strange way... I think one day he'll actually get there... to the top :D

DaWacko said:
Doh, of course I'm a fan of the only Finn, Jarkko Nieminen :D Tho he speaks in strange way... I think one day he'll actually get there... to the top :D

I like Jarko, I actually talked to him this year in Rotterdam when he had to eat at the table next to me :D He's nice, very down to earth and such a sweet guy! And I agree, on a good day, the man can beat almost anybody.

And for those of you who like Federer, Don't cry! We forgive you..well, actually we don't but still...don't cry :lol:

^Yeah, that's the impression I've got... all sweetness :D Jarkko I mean :lol:

They made big fuss about it when he beated Agassi.. I thought "heck, what a surprise, Agassi could hardly walk" :lol:

DaWacko said:

They made big fuss about it when he beated Agassi.. I thought "heck, what a surprise, Agassi could hardly walk" :lol:

Yeah, I remember that match, everybody was so surprised :) It made no sense at all, first off Jarko is a good player and second, you're right. Andre was hardly moving in the match, it seems like we are the only two in the world who noticed that :D

i love tennis, but i'll be honest, at this point, federer is winning everything, though he's just amazing to watch...it just kinda take the thrill out a bit

Yeah, that's probably the thing that kinda bugs me. The only thing people now are looking for is who can beat Federer. That and the lack of coverage of tennis.

CSI3Snickers said:
Yeah, that's probably the thing that kinda bugs me. The only thing people now are looking for is who can beat Federer. That and the lack of coverage of tennis.

It becomes kinda dull after a while which isn't even Roger's fault to be quite honest. I went to the ATP tournament in Rotterdam and I was actually glad when he pulled out because it meant there would be some excitement. Of course, when everybody else also pulled out I was actually wishing Feds was there :lol:

I think that someone should lessen his tournaments. Just kidding!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I'm saying is, Roger, take a break every once in a while. I mean, I'm all for you staying at the top, but the margin is just a little too big, Fed. I think he's in the lead by 2000 points.

...The WTA tour have a more exciting rankings.

What do you guys think about the challenge systems?

CSIgrad said:
i love tennis, but i'll be honest, at this point, federer is winning everything, though he's just amazing to watch...it just kinda take the thrill out a bit
i agree now im just like is federer in this tournament? no, OMG IM SO WATCHING!!! yes... oh ... *flips channel*

Back