Tell Me Who, Who

I'd really like to see more of Sofia, David, Wendy, Mandy, Archie, Bobby, and Henry, I really loved 'You Kill Me' as it was focused mainly on those characters with the exceptions of Sofia and David. I think all of these characters are underused and they all bring some kind of comedy to the show. :D

^I agree, I'd like for Sophia to come back. It was too bad that because there was so much focus on Sara's departure Sophia just disappeared and it seemed like nobody noticed. From what I understand Louise's show didn't pan out, right? So she's available. I liked seeing her and Brass work together, and I kind of liked the idea of two constants from the police department, since it made the show a little different than its siblings, who only have one trusty detective. ;)

Smokey said:
I'd like to see that crime scene clean up guy, Marty
Yeah, I'd like to see him come back too. He was a hoot.

Know what else would've been kind of neat? At the beginning of "Lab Rats," or at least "You Kill Me," I think tptb at CSI should have messed with the fans a little, see if they're paying attention. Instead of the normal opening credits with Billy, Marg, George, etc., they should have had the lab rats in the opening credits and the regular cast as the "special guest stars".

I mean they're already have a fun episode, so have fun with it. Do something completely unexpected, no what I mean?

I'd actually like to see more of Wendy Simms :D
I really like Wendy and in some eps the way she reacted with Nicky Nice.
I dunno maybe I'm weird but they would work great together but I say more Wendy.

Know what else would've been kind of neat? At the beginning of "Lab Rats," or at least "You Kill Me," I think tptb at CSI should have messed with the fans a little, see if they're paying attention. Instead of the normal opening credits with Billy, Marg, George, etc., they should have had the lab rats in the opening credits and the regular cast as the "special guest stars".

I mean they're already have a fun episode, so have fun with it. Do something completely unexpected, no what I mean?

Now that would have been an interesting opening credits :)

I would like to see Sofia and Vartaan brought back. I like having the extra detectives like the earlier seasons. Both worked well with most of the CSI Nick in particular :)

Saw "Ending Happy" on Spike tonight and decided I'd like to see more of Connor Foster (the arrow shooting venom injecting guy and also from "Homebodies"). He just cracks me up! :guffaw:

"They depended me on that!"
"But I didn't kill him! And I'd do it again if I had a chance!"
"Yeah, but he wouldn't die. And I'm glad he did!"
"Are you gonna get that?"
"That's not her skin, either. My aunt always wore sunblock."

I too would like to see Sofia and Vartaan brought back. I liked both of them and they played off the other CSIs well. Plus, when Sofia was around I didn't feel like Brass was lonely. They had great chemistry together.

I think Matt O'toole (Paul Millander) should come back.
And I liked Tammy Felton too.
Otherwise I don't really know who's not in anymore. I'm not very good at the show to tell the truth. I have 3 seasons on dvd and the others I have just snapped up on tv sometimes.

I think Matt O'toole (Paul Millander) should come back.
And I liked Tammy Felton too.
Otherwise I don't really know who's not in anymore. I'm not very good at the show to tell the truth. I have 3 seasons on dvd and the others I have just snapped up on tv sometimes.

Both made pretty interesting villains. However, both are dead. Millander got his in 'Identity Crisis' and Felton met her maker in 'And Then There Were None.'

Back