Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

Oh wow I didn't know this thread existed. Well I'm Lilly and I'm 14, though my parents are older than most of your since I'm adopted.

In LA, there isn't a 'right' age because I've had some friends younger than 20 who've gotten pregnant, and it's really a sad thing because they're not ready for a baby. My birth mother had to give me up for this reason, and it's a rising problem among teens. Yet the 'right' age I suppose is when you're married and are really ready for the responsibility of a chile, which means ready to give up your own life for your child. I'd say around 25-30.

Glad theres a thread like this. I'll be coming around here more often. :D

I've been ok. I finaly got over a bad cold and cough, which I got for staying up to late because I was in Stage crew for our schools musical Fiddle on the Roof.

I get next week off. Anyone else?

I don't. Eighth grade's been hectic, they're driving us into the ground in the IHP with four tests this week, lab day, bookwork, stuff to buy, stupid coloring, and reearch. I'm up till 11 every night and it's driving me nuts. Can't wait until HS, a break from IHP, I'm just doing honors next year so I can do more sports that just softball, and have more time for fun. :D I don't get next week off, I barely get any time off.

I don't get next week off, because this is actually my first week of school after two weeks off for Easter holidays. But it wasn't enough. I feel it and everyone feels it. I want summer holidays soon! :lol: Grade 8 it's been complicated, comparing to others, I think, not just because of the classes and school stuff, but actually because of people, the way classmates are acting, and the things you are in, even when you were not supposed to :rolleyes:

Geeze, you guys are young! I'm only a year out of teenager-dom myself but now I feel OLD! :eek:

*hobbles off with a cane*

I get this week off and its going to be fun. I can't wait until June 14 because thats my towns last day. I'll be a sophmore next year! the only sad thing is that i have to get major surgury that day so i'll miss it. I don't care about missing it it's just the surgury.

^^ Awwww, why do you need surgery?

I never get time off, I spend Monday-Saturday at school. It's crazy. I want this season to be over, but I'm going to miss my team like crazy.

I don't get to miss a day until Memorial Day, I think I'm coming down with strept[sp?]. UGHH.

I have a chest deformity called pectus excivatium (don't know if i spelled it right). its when part of the chest bones go in and make a hole in the chest. So they go in and flatten the bones out and put a bar. its kinda like braces.

Okay,so I just found out im going to be aunt.I know this is weird but im pretty much freaked out.Im scared of change. :eek:

BUMP!
hahaha Aww, I love babies. Okay, so I officially hate my school, today a group of my peers were smoking on the bus and I just went to the front, It was so stupid. UGH!

So I'm pretty much stressing exam time right now because this semester I have, well, basically every hard subject I have so I have 3 exams in June - Science, Math and Canadian Geography (mind you last semester was pretty much a walk in the park) and I SUCK at all 3 of them. Plus, the summatives for all my subjects (the final project) are supposed to be really hard so...yeah, I'm pretty much screwed.

Two unit tests tomorrow, project due Monday, two more units to go in each subject...

I just can't wait for summer to come.

We have CST (Standardized tests for the state of CA) Testing all next week and the beginning of the week after that. Ug, I hate testing. 8th grade is the hardest testing and I'm so not ready for it. Can't wait to graduate, June can't come soon enough.

Good luck Reeble!

Back