Talk LIMS #7: FINAL RESULTS!

Re: Talk LIMS #7: Comeback Challenge!

Comeback Challenge!

Here's how this works: Anyone who signed up for the LIMS but has been eliminated or disqualified in a previous round may enter an icon. The icon makers with the most votes will be entered back into the LIMS. There are no restrictions for this round ;)

For our comeback challenge, we'll be featuring Greg Sanders before he left the lab

Rules:
~ This is an anonymous challenge, so don't go posting your icon anywhere until this round is over.
~ Your icon must not exceed 100x100px. It should be in .jpg, .png or .gif format.
~ No animations will be permitted.
~ Submit your icon by sending me (Dragonfly) a PM with the subject line LIMS Comeback or similar. If you can't send a PM, you may use the email address in my profile. Just be sure to put talkCSI in the subject so it doesn't get mixed in with the junk.
~ You may submit only ONE icon, using only the caps provided.
~ The deadline for submissions will be Monday, April 13th. No extensions will be given.

Also, if you're interest in participating in this round, please let me know so that I can get an idea of how many icon's to expect :)

- dstined4gr8ness
- LivingEnd
- MacsLovlyAngl
- GregNickRyanFan
- Axelsonfire
- DetHiggins
- FallenForFlack
- ILuvJonathanTogo
- Nyota.
- H_Miami_fan
- Smokey
- Adorable_Crazy
- MelC
- Something_wicked

Re: Talk LIMS #7: Comeback Challenge ~ Now Up!

Aw man this bites! I LOVE Greg! :adore: The chance to make a Greg icon for LIMS was part of why I entered! :lol: Shoot now I wish I HAD been eliminated before now!

Well in any case, I'm really looking forward to seeing the entries!

Arrgh, I'm always so late! But thanks so much for all the (positive) votes, and a tie! Awesome :D Congrats Ash and Geni, both icons rocked! :) (and @Nat: *coughs* well, the coffee addict in me prevailed although I tried to hide it :p)
Sorry to see you both go, Something_wicked and Mel, but now it's the Comeback Challenge, so maybe... ;) Good luck to everyone for this round, I'm pretty happy about a short break.

I´m in. Love greggo, great theme :) Getting started on that icon right away.

YAY!!! I am so glad that I can do this one and it's GREGGO! :luvlove: I am so in!

I'm going to enter an icon in ... though my photoshop is having issues :shifty:

Back