Switch of scenes in episode 4x19

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Kimmychu, May 15, 2008.

1. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

I'm not sure Danny has so much devolved as his neediness and insecurity have come to the fore. The skin he surrounds himself in gives the illusion of being hard, but it's fragile, and the wounds are starting to show. And the bandages he's putting on aren't quite stopping the bleeding.

The way some people are going on about the 'maturity' makes it sound like Danny just finally got to puberty or something though. He's definitely gone through some periods of change and development as a person.

This is probably more appropriate to the 'Does Danny Seek Out Abuse' thread, but anyhoo...

Whoever said that, I agree.

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: Damnit, now the X-Files theme is playing in my head.

What's so amusing to me is that it seems some people feel Danny is only allowed to be flawed in certain ways and not others. That's incredibly unrealistic and restricting to me, and for the writers to have to adhere to that would pretty much strangulate Danny's character and give him a really slow death. Ouch.

*LMAO* Thank you, whoever said that. That is indeed one of the reasons why I still love Danny from season one best. He was his own person, fiery, realistically flawed and human. I miss that SOB, he was one of the reasons that made me stick to the show in the first place.