Surviver: seperated by race...what do YOU think?

Depth-Of-Love

Lab Technician
This years newest season of survivor features 4 teams. The teams have been seperated by race. one is asian on is african american one is caucasion and the other is latino. what do YOU think?

there has been a lot of people aroud where i live saying that thay think it is rude and stupid and all sorts of bad things. I personally dont think that it was such a good idea to do because soooo many people disagree with it. but tell me what you think. And by the way this is also a place where you can just say whatever you want about the umcoming episodes! :)

if people dont want to watch it, they shouldnt....obviously the people who are actually participating in the show dont mind it.....personally i think its kind of wrong, its just stirring up racial tension which is not something people need right now

Well at least there is more minorities in the show now as that is what the main complaint was.

I don't care because eventually the tribes will merge and then it will be let's get rid of the idiot that is making life hell. Because no matter what you are, if you are annoying you are annoying.

Even if you had made the tribes even like for example 1 white, 1 black, 1 hispanic, and 1 asian, you would team up with the one most like you and form that alliance because ultimatly that is what gets you through the game. In the past when teams merge they tend to vote out the other team, well unless the original team doesn't get along -then its a free for all.

it doesn't really bother me that much...in the end they'll get all mixed up anyway, when they start merging the tribes together....just kind curious to know how they'll do that...

I watched the first episode of this season's Survivor and I was honestly suprised.

I thought that the fact that the teams are divided by race would create a lot more controversey that it actually did.

I don't have any problem but I know there are some people who would make a huge deal about it and I thought more people would but I guess I was wrong....

I don't know. It's confusing. I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't start becoming racist.

I won't watch it though. I don't want to hear "I hate those black guys." because that doesn't work for me.

What do I think? Don't care, it's obviously a marketing ploy to get more people to watch. I've never watched it, doesn't really interest me.

So did anybody watch this last season. I thought it was rather boring and lost interest but did watch albeit by fast forwarding though most of the shows.

Anyway when it came down to the last four and was Becky, Sundra, Yul and Ozzy ---I was rooting for Yul to win as I thought he played the game the best as he used everyone to his advantage but managed not to really piss anyone off in the process. He did win and Ozzy came in second and Becky in third. By the way they didn't do the typical final two, they did a final three so the jury had to chose between three instead of two. Which was stupid because you could tell that either Yul or Ozzy would win and Becky was the third and didn't get one vote.

The funniest thing was the tie breaker between Becky and Sundra which was a fire competion. They started off by using a flint and knife and both had sparks but could not get a fire going. A hour and a half later Jeff finally stopped them and gave them matches. Sundra used up all her matches and could not keep a fire. Becky managed to get a fire and win. 39 days on an island and neither could get a fire going in a hour and a half. Good grief!

I missed the finale and I heard the tie-breaker was really sad but kind of funny. But I had wanted Ozzy to win for the longest time. I randomly picked him as the one I wanted to win. And I think he played the game physically and Yul played the strategy side. But always Ozzy always tried his best and played fair and treated everyone fair as well.

Back