Supernatural

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by draig_goch, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

This episode was absolute amazing :eek:

I thought it migh been Ruby behind it too and didn't really expect the trickster.

I loved when they where saying things at the same time and his legs sticking out under the piano I think :lol:

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I haven't been able to watch season 3 because of my location, but I'm hearing that it's pretty awesome. Grr.

Watching Dean eat is so refreshing - somewhat. I've never seen anyone on TV eat so much before. :lol:

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

^^^ Dean does like his food, no doubt! I think I heard Jensen complaining once somewhere about all the eating they make him do. :lol:

Holy crap! Tonight's episode was awesome. I now despise Bella more than ever. No matter why she took the gun, even if it's for some noble reason after all, it would still never make up for the fact that all those people died because of her. I actually felt choked that Henrikson was killed! I had just started liking him! :(

Ruby was pretty bitchy this episode.

I was totally waiting for Dean to say "But you didn't shoot the deputy." :lol: Still funny though.

And wow- creepy kid uber-demon with the opague eyes! Me likey! This is going to keep getting better and better, I know it. I can't wait until they resume new episodes now that the writers are back to work. I hope we get something early in April, but who knows?

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^^Haha, yep he likes his food and it's fun to watch him eat, just because there's not enough eatin on TV. :p Why would Jensen complain? He gets to go to work, and eat, while working. Unless he has to repeatedly repeat scenes take after take, and they're all of him eating a piece of fried chicken. That would get tiring after a while...

5. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

The first episode of 4 new episodes is supposed to be airing on April 24th. ;)

This episode totally rocked! :D

I knew something big like this was gonna happen when Bella stole the colt. I so absolute despise Bella more now too and wasn't that fond on her before neither.

Dean and the whole virgin thing :lol: That was funny how Dean all was when he heard it and couldn't believe his ears :lol:

I so didn't see that coming that Lilith would be a child :eek:

6. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

OK everybody hates Bela but I don't know I really like her. I think it's about time the show got a little bit of female action but you don't necessarily want them to be around for ever so it's good that her character is one that the Winchester boys wouldn't like. I just really like the character.

All in all pretty good episode, yeah the deputy line I'm pretty sure most of us knew that was coming it was pretty obvious but I still couldn't stop laughing.

I really liked that Ruby and Sam had little secret kind of things that Dean didn't get. It kind of justified that three months that Sam had without Dean in the last episode. Well that and the part when Sam told Dean not to be a wuss after he got shot.

Oh man creepy little girl demon. Leave it to this show to choose like the creepiest way to portray Sam's arch nemesis.

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

LM-FREAKING-AO!

Henricksen: I shot the sherrif.
    Dean: But you didn't shoot the deputy.

:lol:

This is the only show that can take the lamest line and make it the most hilarious 10 seconds of the entire episode.

^^ And I actually like Bela. I think she has an edge to her and we don't know a whole lot about her. The door has been cracked open on her life (see: Red Sky At Morning) so it would be great if she were delved into a bit more. She seems heartless on the outside but she does have a bout of humanity to her.

I wonder why she stole the colt. Was it to fend off demons on her own? Because I think she knew what was coming. So I don't necessarily think she stole it to sell it.

Oh man ^ That Lillith chick scared the crap out of me. She had them white eyes. :eek: Holy nutcrackers Batman! This is interesting--the boys up against a little girl. Assuming of course she'll stay inside the little girl. I think it makes her a lot more creepy, in a 'Children of the Corn' sort of way.

And Dean, my gosh. His obssession about the virgin was enough to make this serious episode a lot more light-hearted. :lol: Leave it to Dean to oppose killing a virgin.

Dean: I have virtue.
    Ruby: :lol:

Loved it.

Is it just me or does Dean get shot in the same shoulder every time? He needs bullet proof sleeves. >.<

8. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Just a heads up: the thread is close to 1000 replies, I think it's time to come up with a new cool thread name, unless you guys want the standard Supernatural #2 title. :)

9. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i'll have to elaborate on this episode more when i have some time. but holy damn, this was by far my fave episode this season.
    and ok i have to words as to why this episode rocked. Peter DeLuise. yeah i got uber excited when i saw his name and even more when he came on screen. i was really hoping they would throw in a 21 jumpstreet joke but alas they didn't.

10. BabaOReilly

So guys, as mentioned above, we're approaching the end of this thread and the start of a second one. Anybody have some names we can consider for the new thread?

11. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I am really bad when it comes to coming up with titles for a thread, but I still really love what Dean said in the season episode Wendigo.

Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

It might be too long for a thread title though.

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Heh, I always mouth that along with Dean whenever I watch the season 1 DVDs. He says it in almost every recap. :lol: That and 'Dad's on a hunting trip and he hasn't been home in a few days'. :p

^ I like that for a thread title. I have a couple of suggestions too.

-Supernatural #2: Heat of the Moment. :lol:
    -Supernatural #2: Knowing What's Really Out There.
    -Supernatural #2: Possessing the Obssessive.

Eh, really lame.

13. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

^
    ^
    I like "Heat of the Moment", mainly because I keep picturing Dean doing the head bop :lol:

14. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

How about

Supernatural 2: Back In Black

Because every time I see that Chevy Impala I think of Season 2 Ep 3. Bloodlust and we see Dean's obsession with his car- more so than in any episode (except in the pilot when he threatened Sam).

OK, so I'm a dork.

And this dork needs to wish Jensen a happy 30th. Even though it's still two days away. :lol: I mentioned I was a dork, right?

15. BabaOReilly

Great suggestions. I find it hard to choose between them all in fact. I had a lame one, but now I think I'll take a pass on putting it up... it was really lame! :p

Yeah, doesn't Jensen have the same b-day as George Eads?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.