Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we all ready for the finale this week .. Im so excited, and a little sad that it's gonna be on hiatus for a few months.

I love your pics allstar12 :D

We've just had the episode where there are the humans that kill humans for the fun of it and use parts of the body as trophies - wasn't the best but I did like it. How long roughly is it until the end of the series then allstar12?

:)

That episode was 1x15 - Benders. The rest of the episodes are:

1x16 - Shadows
1x17 - Hell House
1x18 - Something Wicked
1x19 - Provenance
1x20 - Dead Man's Blood
1x21 - Salvation
1x22 - Devil's Trap.

For me [and North America] the season is over this Thursday .. which Im sad about.

:( I don't want it to be over so soon. No matter how good the episode looks I don't like the idea of it being on hiatus. I don't think it has been signed for a second season yet last I heard, but I really hope it comes back for a second season.

:D Finally they confront the demon, and I was glad that we learned a little bit about how the demon goes after families with children that are six months old, :eek: creepy. I really want to know why the demon goes after kids that are six months old. Again can't wait until the finale. Even creeper still that "Slavation" episode took place in Iowa, which happens to be the state I live in.

Allstar12, I know if I have a Supernatual question I will make sure to come to you. I love the show too along with Sam and Dean. <3

I watched the first episode last night and it was very good. It scared the hell outta me! I kept imagining drops of blood falling and when I look up I'll see something... *shudder*

I can't sleep after I watched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back