Supernatural

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by draig_goch, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. draig_goch

draig_goch Lab Technician

I like the way they play of eachother thats when you know youve got a good tv duo

2. 915

915 CSI Level One

:D My favorite show on television next to "Stargate:Atlantis" and "CSI". Stupid schedule, but I'm watching "Supernatural" way more then "CSI" and I actual record "Supernatural". I love the plot lines and the guys are hot! I can't wait for the new episode on Thursday looks kinda creepy, but then again I like the creepy factor of the show. :D

3. draig_goch

oh my god same here Supernatural,csi (obvious) and star gate atlantis dont you just love Shepard mmmmm *slips into dream*

4. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Honestly Baba are you trying to get me to hate you :lol:

Im kinda annoyed they moved it to Thursdays, it's always a toss up to which show Im going to watch. Last week I watched CSI, so tonight Im going to watch Supernatural.

p.s. For people in Canada, they repeated it on Fridays and Saturdays, if you miss an episode.

5. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yeah, but not on a channel I get, I think... It's on City on Thursdays. Is it City on the weekend, or the WB. Because I don't get the WB.

6. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

I've seen...Space TV or the Sci-Fi Channel (can't remember which one...channel 45 for me in Vancouver) airs reruns on the weekends too.

7. draig_goch

in the UK it shows on ITV2 on a sunday and repeated ITV1 on a Monday

8. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yeah, I have basic cable. No SPACe for me, alas... :(

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I love watching Supernatural, and Jensen Ackels is just so fit in that show, better looking as Dean than he was Jason on Smallville. Tomorrows (Sundays) Episode looks really good!

10. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

Supernatural is one of the best shows ever! (other than CSI) :D They have some really good story lines, just as I think it is getting bad they have a couple of really good episodes. The only thing that annoys me is when they are driving in the car - how bad the screen behind them is! :eek: But I absolutely love the show! :)

11. draig_goch

i know what you mean Golden Smile its so bad that screen but hey what do you think about last weeks crazy blomde? (UK)

12. Golden_Smile

Last weeks crazy blonde? Wasn't last weeks the scarecrow one? Oh wait, I remember who you mean now - the one that was with Sam that used that drivers blood at the end to 'call' some person? (sorry my mind can be very vague at times). Well, I did have a bit of a suspision about her when she first came on - something didn't seem right - but then it all became clear, but at the same time very misty! (I can also be very confusing with my wording at times! :lol:). What did you think about it?

I just finished watching Supernatural, on ITV2 - it was a good episode but not one of the best.

What do you think of their dad? I personally am very annoyed at him - I can see why he is doing what he is doing, but not keeping in touch with them at all seems quite iffy to me

13. draig_goch

ye there dad seems mean not talking to them even when dean got electrocuted and was gooing to die he didnt talk to them

14. 915

915 CSI Level One

I believe if I remember correctly they meet up with their dad again in the episode this week. :D I'm really looking forward to the episode on Thursday. One word vampires!

15. Golden_Smile

^^ Thursday? Where do you live? We get it on ITV2 on Sundays, and a repeat on ITV1 on Monday late night xXx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.