Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I had the most awesome dream while I slept ... blame it on the fever I have :lol: what I get for watching an episode of Buffy and Supernatural :lol: But I dreamed that James Marsters was some big bad Demon that Sam and Dean have to fight in season 6. One heck of a casting job if that was true right?

Question: Can you tell me anything about Supernatural‘s new season? —Bryan
    Ausiello: I can’t be certain, but I think I just uncovered a significant clue about the overriding plot of season 6: Sources confirm to me exclusively that X-Files vet Mitch Pileggi is in talks to reprise his role as Sam and Dean’s presumed-dead grandpa on a potentially recurring basis. :wtf:

Jared Padalecki ... Sam Winchester
    Jensen Ackles ... Dean Winchester
    Jim Beaver ... Bobby Singer
    Misha Collins ... Castiel
    Cindy Sampson ... Lisa Braeden

What still no Ben? I want to see more than his back! I really don't think Ben and Lisa stand a chance this season, killing the two of them should really get Dean to want to Hunt again ;)

And Episode number 4 will be called "Weekend at Bobby's" :lol: ... let's hope :(

Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  2. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

Not sure if this was posted in here yet, but Supernatural, The Complete 5th Season will be availabe in the US on September 7th, according to the website VideoETA (which has always been pretty reliable).
    I cannot wait to get this so my sis and I can finally see what happens to our boys in the fifth season!
    :)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thank you for posting that! I was wondering when it would come out. I'll probably pre-order it at amazon. :)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

GNRF before you pre-order from Amazon let me tell you that last year a lot of people were given bad copies of the discs that didn't have any of the special features. Just want to give you a head's up :)

5. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks for the head's up. I'll check and see if it says there are special features. I may end up getting it elsewhere anyway, I dunno yet. I'll probably wait for a better price. Not sure I can afford the price it is now. LOL. Well, actually I do know I'll have at least that much in birthday money come August, so I could just save that up, but... I dunno. I think I ordered last season on amazon or got it at best buy. I can't really remember. LOL. I don't know if it has special features or not cause I didn't check. But I saw pretty much all of last season's special features on you tube anyway LOL. I'm sure this season's special features will end up there at some point as well. LOL.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Info on seasons of shows can also be posted (for those who lose the thread, etc.) in the thread tacked at the top of the forum, called "DVD (Tv Shows) Announcement" if you want to. BTW sometimes Walmart sells them online, course it might be awhile but for anyone interested...

7. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

1) What's your favorite episode of Season 1? Provenance
    2) What's your least favorite episode of Season 1? Route 666
    3) What's your favorite episode of Season 2? Folsom Prison Blues
    4) What's your least favorite episode of Season 2? Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
    5) What's your favorite episode of Season 3? Mystery Spot
    6) What's your least favorite episode of Season 3? Time Is on My Side
    7) What's your favorite episode of Season 4? Lucifer Rising
    8) What's your least favorite episode of Season 4? Monster Movie
    9) What's your favorite episode of Season 5? Dark Side of the Moon
    10) What's your least favorite episode of Season 5? Fallen Idols

8. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

Sorry Destiny, I should have thought of that!

I can't wait to catch up with the Winchester boys:)! The special features are awesome...the blooper reel is always hilarious. My sister and I usually end up pausing it because we are laughing so hard that we miss the next crazy thing those boys do:lol:! Before we watched the one from season 4 I said to my sis, one thing you can always count on, there will be the Jared kissy-face shots...

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Jared's version of Jensen's Blue Steel ... :guffaw:

[​IMG]

10. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Just saw this on youtube : Rising Con Funny Moments :guffaw:

They are hilarious, great and maniacs together and i think this is why the show is successful.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

gregfan3 don't worry about it. I did it for you in a way. ;)

12. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Another thing you can usually count on in the blooper real are "farts in the Impala" moments! :lol:

13. GregNickRyanFan

I don't understand how Grandpa Campbell can still be alive and Mary never knew that he was, so I'm thinking something will probably use his form (maybe God?- providing that Chuck was just a prophet who ascended like the one in the bible) for a while. I don't think Grandpa Campbell is needed. The boys have Bobby as a father figure. They really don't need their Grandpa. My personal opinion. I mean I like the actor and all, but... I just don't get it. :lol:

As for Ben/Lisa, I'm 80% sure that they will kill off Lisa. I'm hoping that Ben will survive though. I don't like the idea of them killing off a kid that is important to Dean. Maybe they could ship him off to another relative (Of Lisa's) or make him actually Dean's son and have Cas and some other decent angels (if there are any others besides Cas and Josh and Gabe lol) hide Ben somewhere.

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:guffaw: Wow ...

1) Hottest Soccer Players Ever Yes? Yes!
    2) Jensen looks really weird with a beard :eek:
    3) Jared's fake crying :lol:
    4) Jared spinning in the chair :lol: he's like a 12 year old in a Sasquatch body :p
    5) Did I mention how much I love Jared? :D
    6) LOL at the scream ... funny how he copied Jared with the scream with the same way Jared copied Jensen with the kissy faces :lol:
    7) "What about the cat?" "Yes" "What about him?" "Was he alive?" :wtf: ok some stupid people in our fandom :lol:
    8) :lol: Jesen *points at Jared* "Funny looking," *points at self* "Funny haha,"
    9) :lol: Jensen as Sam ...

15. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

That is so true, BabaOReilly! And at least one shot of Jensen eating way too much food at one time:lol:! They are so silly and so loveable!

Thanks, Destiny!

Classic Jared right there, Teddy Bear Dr.!