Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

Hard2Handle, please don't post more than three images. If you have more images to share, please post'em as links. Thank you.

When does the new season premier? I'm sure this has already been discussed, but I can't find it :lol:

^ I think (think being the operative word, lol) it premieres September 18th.

Ha, Hard2Handle, I'm loving your Sim versions of the characters, it's adorable. :D

Yay Meg! She was my favourite female character aside from Ruby. Although seeing as the demon flew off and is somewhere out there and the 'real' Meg died, it probably won't be demon!Meg in the episode. Speculation on my part of course.

Thanks Geni :)

Hmm, that's only a week away!

Yay just one more week :D Whooo! I think it's bad that my boss, the manager over me and the rest is also a Supernatural fan and purposely gives me Thursdays off :lol:

You think it's bad? I'd say that's one hell of a boss! :lol: I'm off Thursdays and Fridays.. so I can throw weekly parties for the show. I DID have a vacation planned which would have been awesome.. but I'm being transferred to a different location and so, yeah. no vacation. But i'm still off thursday and friday. :lol:

I'm considering throwing a Friday the 13th party for the opening of the movie in February. :lol: At work we have our halloween stuff out and we have a lot of Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elmstreet memorabilia. When it goes on clearance I'll have to buy it. :D

Now to figure out what to do for Jensen's movie. ;)

Oh I can't wait to see both of those movies * squees a move with Jensen as the lead character * I hope Jared lasts a good while in Friday the 13th ... January and February can't come fast enough :p

I just hope that 'My Bloody Valentine' also will be released here in Holland, but we still got about 4 months till the released and I'm sure more dates will be released. :p

I am looking totally forward to Friday The 13th and can't wait for it to be February already :D

is my bloody valentine being released in theaters? im still waiting for something, anything, to happen with 10 inch hero! its kind of sad all the crappy movies that get picked up and released but 10 inch hero has sat on a shelf somewhere for like 2 years :(

only one week left, i think this is the show i am dying for the most to get started!

I think that because they're using this "revolutionary 3D" thing that everybody's so into these days, it will probably get mass release, probably even overseas. We'll see though. I don't generally see many horror films at the theatre (save them for DVD) but I may venture out for that one... ;) I just won't tell any of my friends! :lol:

My bloody Valentine is being released to theatres in January. Look for promos, I'd say the earliest will be October.

Ten Inch Hero is being released in certain Countries in Europe. Which makes me exited. It's a step in the right direction, and it's a HUGE step.

I already told my friend that she's going to go see those two movies with me. She's a horror movie freak, so she's OK with it. :lol:

GAH No Rest For The Wicked tonight. I'm watching to see if they'll give us a new and improved Promo for Next weeks show.

I totally forgot to tell you guys, I went to the local CW station last week. It was so.. cool. They had a nice poster of Dean and Sam. I was two seconds away from asking if I could have it. :lol:

^ well its a good sign that you at least thought about asking to have it :lol: i probably would have tried to create a distraction, grab the poster and run.

january and february are bad times for those movies to come out for me, who do you think i could talk to about changing it? :p i doubt they would ever come to grenada (even with the movies here being 2-4 months out of theaters) and im not sure if they will still be around in canada in may :( guess i will have to rent those two.

They are releasing Friday the 13th on February 13th.. because it's the next Friday the 13th on the Calendar. You can ask nicely to move My Bloody Valentine.. It's already been moved once, what's another move. :lol:

^^ They would have noticed.. it was probably even glued to the wall. :p Plus it was extremely secured. I had to say who I was and why I was there even before being alowed into the building.. I'm sure they would have caught me on my way out. :p

^^ If it was me I would've made some sort of distraction, might've even pulled a fire alarm :p jk I have some friends that work for a video rental store and they've got a huge poster of Sam and Dean promoting them selling the Season 3 DVDs and she said she was going to keep it and give it to me the next she saw me :p

I don't really know if I'm looking forward to MBV 3D, we all know how some horror movie remakes are, especially if the original movie wasn't all that good. I actually enjoyed the Halloween remake, though, so who knows :lol: Who am I kidding, I'll sit through a silent movie just to see Jensen ;) Friday the 13th, I'm seeing regardless I've always been a fan of those movies and Jared in the movie * hopefully with a shirtless scene or better :devil: * I'm defiantly watching that one ...

OK, this is freakin' IT. Supernatural premieres this week! I am getting seriously PSYCHED!

I'm no cheerleader, but can I get a HELL YEAH! :D

:lol:

I'm WAY too old to be this much of a tool. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back