Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sunny and blue sky with only a couple of big fluffy clouds. It rained for about 10 minutes so there is no need to water the garden now! :D It's at 14.3c

It's gotten quite chilly lately, but we have plenty of sunshine at the moment. Normal October weather is back. :D

Grey. Might start raining soon. Windy. Bit colder than yesterday. Perfect fall. Me likes it. I'll be going for a walk after lunch. :)

Was a nice day overall here, bit muggy though. I had to wash my basset hounds, which is always fun because they don't like water. :rolleyes:

It's absolutely freezing here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But its sunny at least!

It's raining. For the first time in almost 2 weeks it's raing again. I mean really, pouring down. And I have to go out and do the groceries. I love rain, but not when I have to walk through it.

It's raining. ..and it's getting cold here.. :rolleyes: i am not that type of person..i need sun :p
i think i will go sleep in winter like a bear :D

It's really cold today and it looks like it's about to pour down. It's about 15c at the moment.

Rain yesterday, Rain today, Rain tomorrow.. and it's really really foggy outside today - I can hardly see across the street!

Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain. *goes do a sundance*. I like rain, though. But not the whole day long. I like being outside when it rains, and I hate when everyone at school's complaining about rain.

it just started raining real hard here......my moms out so i ran into the back yard and started dancing...but came back in cos i got too wet and i'm in the middle of writing a fanfic....but other than that it was real cold today brrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back