Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold...cloudy...MASSIVE amounts of rain....I think I might hibernate. We had a really random thunderstorm, it was odd because it's not that time of year. It was vicious, I thought I might get sent home early, but no. And I couldn't even see the road lines when I was driving. I want summer back!!!

Today it was supposd to hit 80 F, don't know if it got that high but it must have hit mid to high 70s. This weekend it's supposed to be high 40s low 50s.

In North Yorkshire, the weather is looking bleak! It's about 13c, dark rain clouds and a bit of a breeze, it's definately going to rain tomorrow as it is the start of the last horse race meeting for the year, it always rains for that! At least by the weekend it will brighten up! :)

You could fry an egg on the sidewalk today. Not that I would know cause i'm in the airconditioned computer lab ;)

It's not exactly cold here, but it's been raining for about half the morning. Not that I'm complaining - anything is better than the horrible, long, hot summer we had this year. Every time I start to think to grumble about the weather these days, I think back to Wednesday 19th July this year when I had to go out in 40 Celsius heat, and how I could feel my skin burning even when I was in the sun for only about a minute or two :eek:

Raining...fucking pouring with water. (duh :p ) Wearing my big raincoat cos it's that wet outside.

It's very dark here. :lol: It feels like it's about 6pm rather than 2pm, it's also been raining non-stop! :eek:

Literally sunshine after the rain. Heavy rain this morning, now bright sunshine!! :)

I'm not a fan of rain (especially the light kind that just get's you really wet), but it doesn't make me swear. *please think of the children*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back