Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice weather to take some scenic photographs from the river, but mum won't let me go outside :rolleyes: Haven't been out since saturday, but I suspect the warmth is rather nice, wind would be comforting and no rain and definitely no snow, so it's good weather *murmurs on and on about weather*

It's been so warm today outside. Sunshine, no clouds ...15°C. ^^
And I was wearing my winter coat today because I thought it'd have been better bevause of the fresh wind. I didn't have to.

Just like spring weather! Very weird!

Today it was non-stop raining. Temperatures around 13°C.

Hope it won't rain tomorrow. I have to work. :D

Horrid weather today. Really heavy rain and very dull skies. About 10c. Hoping for better tomorrow :)

today started pretty well here. sunshine and it was pretty warm for this time of the year, i think it was maybe 11°C.
but then around 4:30 pm it got windy and it started to rain....hope it will be better tomorrow

It's starting to get really hot here. I can feel the summer season coming. Oh boy. I can already see myself cranky all summer long. =/

It's been reasonably mild here... still hotter than I'd like it to be but... ya know... can't have everything!

I can't wait for winter! Or at least autumn! I wish it snowed where I live... that would be AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back