Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
*woah*

Since three days we only had beautiful blue sky and sunshine. A fresh wind but temperatures abround 13°C.

It's so unnormal! ^^ :D

Today was...an odd weather day, but that's only because I'm visiting my family, and the weather is odd here. o-o;;
It was...ever changing.
No, actually, it was cold and windy. Usually pretty overcast. I think the clouds pretty much ranged from Cumulus Congestus to Cumulonimbus Calvus.
It only rained for a bit, but it was dark most of the day.

What...?
I changed my major...
Actually, no I didn't. They are conjoining.

- Andy

Umm... I looked out in the morning.. I was like wtf? It had snowed probably 50cm during the night :lol: Mom said she hasn't seen anything like that in 20 years :lol:

I wondered if our dogs are buried :lol:

MAN! It's lots of snow! (tho me likes) some -7c now :D

Even ... I have forestry tomorrow and it's no fun when there's lots of snow because when you get snow on you from trees :rolleyes:

^ No fair :( I want snow...although maybe not quite that much :eek:

It's been about 9c here and sunny all day, so boring. ;)

^^ I want snow too!

It's been quite warm today. Haven't been outside that much but it's like 10c. As far as I know, it hasn't been raining but it's been quite gray outside.

It's really beautiful outside today!! The sun is shining, it's warm enough to wear a t-shirt.. and we're washing the car outside!! All of the snow, however, is melted and now everything is flooding :lol: All the mush on the roads.. yuck!

It's snowy here. i hate it.
the sun is out [ or was ], and it reflects off the snow and it's blinding, i hate it.

i want the snow to go away and summer to come.
in 4 monthes i'll be saying the opposite.

It's kinda weird out here.

Yesterday and todays morning has started so idyllic with birds singing, blue sky, no clouds, just sunshine. nd right now there is no piece of blue sky left, just clouds. It looks so grey outside.
Yesterday it got so misty and cold, you thought it would start snowing each moment. But it didn't.

Weird weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back