Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too bad today. :)

It's been quite bright outside today and the rain has held off. It's a little too warm for my liking, at about 8c. :lol:

It's raining...and raining...and raining...^^
It's already raining the whole day.

The place in front of our house is already swamped. The drain is always bunged-up.^^

But it's not cold outside. It's just...wet. Oo :lol:

I swear every time I've left the building at work the past two days...it's started pouring with rain :eek: :rolleyes: I think they have just been heavy showers, but at the wrong time :lol: It's been quite cloudy though, and not much sunshine here since Sunday.

It was supposed to be warm. They said -3C, do you know what it was today, -20C! That's quite far from -3C! But I did have fun, I got to walk through like 2 feet of snow and get my pants completley wet, it was cold, but so much fun!

Wow, it actually just rained! For all of 10 minutes... but still... rain! And it's overcast as well! Yay!

It's been quite cool for the past couple of days, I wish it would stay like this!

It's unbelievable!

The sun is still alive. When I woke up today I thought we already had spring with birds singing and no clouds and just sunshine. Oo

It's a little bit warmer than yesterday. About 13°C I think. Too lazy to look at the thermometer. ^^

Could be a great day.:)

It actually kind of snowed yesterday. Well freezing rain then when into snowing. Love snow hate the roads getting messy. If it could snow but leave all the roads clear then I think everyone would love snow. But now that it has snowed and spring is coming I don't want anymore snow.

Urgh! It's been raining all day, it is really dull and cold too. At least I don't have to leave the house today :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back