Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. softcake

softcake Pathologist

It was shown on German Pay TV. And I stumbled over it by accident, because I only have Pay TV for watching soccer :) "Savannah" was shown every Saturday and Sunday at 12 am, and boy - "cheesy" is a compliment to this show! :D I sometimes laughed so hard that I snorted my coffee all over the place *giggles* Still, I'm trying to get a couple of screencaps, but due to my lack of technical equipment I have to go with taking digital pix off my telly.... I'm working on it and of course I'll share with you guys :p

2. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

oh wow :D we're talking about eyebrows, shirtless GE... good times :lol:

any way I noticed that his teeth looked a little dingy and I'm right there with you Allmaple I am so crazy about a guys teeth being white, becouse it is a sighn of cleanlyness.

but I don't think he has vaneers or caps, I think there just whitened... wonder if he has had cavitys... I have never had cavitys... lucky me!

any way I'm glad you told us about the thing on CBS on Saturday Babs , thanks for that I will be sure to watch it :D

oh and for the record I liked his stash ;)

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I think he did get veneers. They look a little more uniform now then they did back then. But it's not like I would fault him for it or anything- I say if you can afford it, go for it! I totally would.

4. nikfan

nikfan Rookie

I guess I'll come back with the new thread. Boy I missed so much. It was thread 20 when I left. But it is really nice to be back. I am done with school for a while, so I am going to enjoy my Nicky/Georgey goodness as much as I can. Can't wait for the new season to begin. Anyway, Hay everyone and it's really nice to see yall :)

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

nikfan nice to have you back in the ward.

Ok the time has come to announce the winner of the skin theme pic. It's been along day and I'm sure you ladies won't mind but I'm just going to post the winner. As always there were excellent pics and they did seem to help warm up the day a bit. There was a toss up between 2 of you but 1 of you posted 2 pics that were equal in the winner dept. The winner of the theme is Babs with these 2 winners

Babs winner 1
    Babs winner 2

Congrats Babs. The theme is now in your hands

6. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i dont like unanswered questions so lets give this a try:
    pre-csi teeth
    post-csi teeth
    at least they look natural and not like he took them from a horse. i know i have one canine longer than the other and if i could id get them to match so it would be like a vampire :devil: :lol:
    and just because: nice eyebrows ok george, i know it hurts but look how divine you look!
    and in case you havent checked Poteidia is back and has updated her site! theres a little treat for the eyes, and it would help if you speak german but thats not really important :lol:

7. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

With George no language can stop us ;)

and I see that he whitened his teeth, but I don't see veneers... maybe there so good I can't tell, but they don't look fake... I don't know it's just another question we have to ask George when we get the chance, along with the number one question : "boxers or briefs?" :devil:

ok any way... he's cute, and I like perfect eye brows too on a man, I mean I don't want them to be more shaped then mine :lol: but i don't like uni-brows either so... :lol:

oh we really need new nick so we have new stuff to talk about :D

8. Jacquie

I'll put my 2 cents worth in on the teeth. I would say he has only got them whitened. Some people just have naturally good teeth. I have also noticed that some actors don't seem so focused on their teeth anymore and don't have them straightened or capped.

9. Babs

Babs Pathologist

:eek: you got it wrong. That weekend was overhere in Holland. We had a CSIweekend, with oprah, and Grave Danger.

I wonn? :D Well, we are talking about teeth now, so lets see pics from George,Nick and co with a big smile and those theets :D 12 is the limit (there are enough pics I think) Good luck. I will pick a winner tommorow around this time maeby a little bit later.

10. Jacquie

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

12. Jacquie

blackgflag the first post part is easy. Destiny asked if I would start the new thread and I said yes. So that is how I got to be the first post. The last post was just a quirk of fate. Just like you being the first post on the second page

13. Danique

Danique Rookie

14. Guest

Guest Guest

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.