Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep those skin pics coming ladies. The temp at 7am Toronto time was 9c. I've already seen some leaves changing colour so we need all the reminders of what hot summer weather is like. :) :p

Thanks Maple that's the exact pic that I've been looking for. As for quality Nick time - I saw a preview for season 7 last night (actually watched CSI NY just for the commercials) and that made me a little happier. Also saw some preview for a special CBS is doing that goes behind the scenes of some of their shows (ones is CSI) that on Saturday night.

I know it's not the kids fault (it's their parents fault) but they drive me nuts. I shouldn't lay it on all of you. And I am sorry for my rant last night. Like I said just ignore me if you can.

Susan

anne_wolfe said:
Welcome, Mike! Don't worry. You're not alone in your dislike of the stache. I hated that thing!
OMG me too!!! i was like OMG something crawled under his nose and died!!!

blackflag I think we've all ranted here and I've found the rants to be helpful. Aren't friends suppose to help by lending an ear :) or in our cases here pics :). Sorry I'm not posting a pic to help but must dash out the door to work. Have a wonderful Nick day everyone

Ok...I just have to ask...not that I am complaining AT ALL, but did GE ever wear ANY clothes on the show Savannah??!

Edited to correct spelling because I was drooling too much! :D

I guess the towels and boxers don't count as clothes! :lol:

Man, he had dingey coloured teeth back then. Years of smoking and being a starving actor who couldn't afford to have his teeth bonded, or capped or whatever they call it! :)

Never noticed that before Baba -- guess I wasn't spending much time looking at his teeth :devil: (also, I guessing it is veneer -- which is similar to bonding).

oh the yellow teeth jumped out at me from his earlier work. thank heavens he stopped smoking (at least i hope hes stuck to it) i guess i just pick out things like that, they really make a difference to me. same with his eyebrows (i know, im weird) i think it was season 2 and 3, maybe even 4, george had his brows done and they looked perfect. but season 1 and 5 they were bushy again and it bothers me. im sure to most people it seems like a very insignificant detail, but i got mine done again last night and it looks so much better! im still trying to drag my brother to my eyebrow lady but he wont go :lol: so in case you didnt think i was weird enough before there ya go, i rambled on about eyebrows :lol:
i couldnt get on this morning to snag some skin shots before going shopping, and now i have to head out to babysit yet again so ill just enjoy :D

McStokes said:
Ok...I just have to ask...not that I am complaining AT ALL, but did GE ever wear ANY clothes on the show Savannah??!

Edited to correct spelling because I was drooling too much! :D

I was lucky enough to see at least 12 episodes of "Savannah" lately, and I have to say that he took off his shirt in at least 10 of them :D Not that I'm complaining, though. Whenever a woman got closer to him I was like "Come on, hon, undress him! You know you want it!" And then I melted into a puddle on the floor... Yeah, I have to confess I went nuts in front of the telly, but it was so worth it! :D And GE taking off his shirt on a regular base was the only reason for me to keep watching "Savannah". Whoever was responsible for the script was on drugs. Seriously.

how did you get to see it?? my aunt watched it when it was on television 10 years ago and i was jealous. she said she started watching csi because she recognized george from savannah :lol: i know its going to be a super cheesey show which is why i cant bring myself to pay money to get a hold of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back