Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was not an easy theme to judge. There were so many good Nick moments. There were the classics from Swap Meat, Mea Culpa, Viva Las Vegas and more and then there caps from you ladies that you have been making and so the decision was hard. I wish I could post all my finalists but I don't want to wake up the sleeping giant or should I say the sleeping mod. :lol: . So in no particluar order here are the runners ups

danique it looks like the child in Nick is wanting to escape
babs yummy.
blackflag more yummy yummy
babs again. Nick is not a happy camper here.
anne Nick's concentration here is amazing. You just want to stare a him while he looks at the pole.

And the winning pic is by onlytruth . Nick is giving you the your kidding look while at the same time looking hot. I also like it because he is winking at me. :D. So congrats onlytruth and Nick is in your hands.

Jacquie_Sawyer said:

And the winning pic is by onlytruth . Nick is giving you the your kidding look while at the same time looking hot. I also like it because he is winking at me. :D. So congrats onlytruth and Nick is in your hands.
I like to pretend he's winking at me, too ;)

You know, I love everything about winning except the difficult task of choosing a new theme. Okay, I hope this one's not too hard (I mean that I hope that there are enough pics out there so that everyone can play). I want to see pictures of Nick with a victim -- processing a body, in the morgue, whatever. Let's start with just 6 each and if ya'all tell me that you're okay finding pics, then I'll up the limit to 12. Winner announced Tuesday am approx 9am U.S. EST (that is 24 hours from the time of this post).
Happy hunting.

blackflag said:

un-less this counts -
Nick & victim? - it may be stretching it but it's Nick and he is a victim.

Susan
Sure, why not. I love the creative approach to the themes -- victim doesn't mean "dead" (already been some pics of Nick and a live victim) and it doesn't mean "a whole dead body" (I love the WTG head).
OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back