Stellas Leaving

Do You Want Stella To Leave ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I too prefer not seeing Stella, but if Melina Kanakaredes insisted to leave, there's nothing to do about, hopefully the purpose of her departure is only taking a break, who knows Stella may return to New York as quickly as Eric Delko returned to Miami.

I too prefer not seeing Stella, but if Melina Kanakaredes insisted to leave, there's nothing to do about, hopefully the purpose of her departure is only taking a break, who knows Stella may return to New York as quickly as Eric Delko returned to Miami.
Well, just saw the promo of "Jo" and Mac and I have to say I miss Stella already! It just doesnt fit right to me. It would be great if Melina was only taking a break but... I can only hope she would return. Not a Miami fan but I had heard that Delko left and came back. I knew Sara Sidle did as well....Here that Melina? Youhoo I miss you come back come back where ever you are!

i have respect for cela but we all miss stella we understand her wishes but we wud love to see her come back one day hopefully :):thumbsup:

Back