Stella, Peyton and Mac: SPaMming the shippy sea.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Apr 14, 2007.

1. angcatalonan

angcatalonan Dead on Arrival

Hello people, I'm angcatalonan. I stay at Ff.net. I write for House and in the near future for Smack... I'm not yeat a full blown SPam.

I am also here because of *evil* mj's invitation. XD.

I am here to bash Peyton and love Stella, lol.

i'd really like to hate Peyton... but i can't she's too adorable... awh...

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

MJ: Quit naming ships that confuses the hell outta us and leave us wondering wth? You actually know what OTP is? *gasps* And its even more shocking that you would have one.

I'd like to hate Peyton too, but somehow she always ends up on my nice but could kill if asked list.

Welcome angcatalonan:: oohh you know MJ??

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

el no, no. you weren't nosing in (i don't see anything wrong with the question :D) no biggie. well, those foldies were a bit old (it was around when i was new here) so *shrugs*.

dont mind my acronyms! :lol: i know they drive anyone crazy! LMAO!

ate cate, i dont mind reading angst (specially yours), its worth it in the end :lol: *pokes* i wish you'd write more humor too *poke hint* didcha see christina's mac/claire? saw some of em. werent that bad. specially the ones that has hints on it *ggs* omg and the first and only S/C/M fic i read on ff EVER.

angcatalonan ate mariel!!! *tackle hugs* Im so glad you made it! :lol: how may times do i have to tell ya leave my ME alone? LOL ;)

lynny *read the dont read my acronyms message* :lol: YES, I think i still know what OTP is XD even though im kinda in the middle here :p and YES i still have one. i know where my loyalties lie. *pokes* id say the same to you! *ggs*

yes, yes, it seems like any SMacked fan's line is this: Peyton: Love to hate, Hate to Love. LMAO I know, I was like that before.. (now? IDK *shrugs*) We gals cant help it, Peyton is waaayyyy charming XD we cant help but to love the gal :lol: dont poke! its true! :D

*pokes lynny* behave! yes, i know her. be nice. :p

4. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

wow but you are a poke-happy bunch of folk.

Who knew you needed underarmour just to visit here?

The mid-ship sounds like its in a bit of a rolling sea here. It's tricky, delicate business, I do understand. Ship whoever you wish, and have fun in the middle if it suits you. In good spirits, gutters can be fun no matter where you find them. :p

Me personally I'd say be nice to Peyton, but the woman wields a bone cutter and makes pate out of people's livers... don't think she needs any help from me. (hmmm, I wonder who cooks at the SPaM hideaway? :lol:)

i gotta say, I've started to look forward to MJ's acronyms, not so much for a ship, but because it's like a daily crossword puzzle or something :lol:

5. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

At first, I didn't like Peyton. She was a bit too touchy, bit too eager for me. And haha, I might be dreaming but I got the impression that Stella didn't like her very much either. They were always butting heads and their facial expressions were bordering on just being acquaintances to hostile. XD

But then again, the addition on Peyton was soooo very healthy in the SMACked ship. She added the angst. <3

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

El :lol: there's something about the word poke that makes me giggle :p
    you know, :lol: sometimes it IS hard to ship two ships, very tricky i agree, but the fluff is worth it ;)
    LMAO, don't worry, if there are attacks at the ME, i gots it, but then again, you may be right, after all a scalpel is all that she needs XD
    looking forward to my crosswords puzzles? XD I thought you like my caps too *pouts* :p

ate cate *pokes* you and your angst XD

7. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Hey, a girl's gotta have her angst. And a teenager should have an avenue to purge it all out. XD

It's hard to ship two ships especially if you're working on a single!ship-centric fic. But hey, I still get subtle mention of Danny and *not Lindsey* in my SMACked/SPaM. ;)

8. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

well gimme some caps then MJ!!!!! crossword was your last offering up!!!

Gimme i says! :lol:

9. angcatalonan

angcatalonan Dead on Arrival

ei, yeah---yeah! i know MJ, we met at FF.net, Huddy ship.
    well, you Filipino too?

10. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

I thought a teenager should have her romance not angst? :lol: and I know the subtle shippy hints you give *gg* i find it kinda cute *pokes*

El find/show me a pic and ill figure something out :D