Stella, Peyton and Mac: SPaMming the shippy sea.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Apr 14, 2007.

1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

It does happen, we can always change the name to SLAM for Stella, Lindsay, Mac...... Maybe"?

Could be interesting, they do quite a few scenes together

2. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*whacks lynny* whatta relationship we have eh? Brutal wub :lol:

*winces* sorry i dont go for SLaM... I always think of Linds as their daughter... well if Peyton is gone... I can just either: a: be living in denial as usual (fans world) or b: go back to my other shippies, or c: ship it anyway :lol:

3. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Ain't having any of that, too. No Lindsey for me in any way, shape or form... thank you very much.

So.... what's the future of SPaM come next season?

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Woooaaahhh!!!! Alrighty then. No you know who. :lol: :lol: It was just an idea. Breathe deep, it's all over now. :D

*I can't read minds. :D* I had no idea you guys hated it :p :p

Hmmm, makes mental note, *Keep Linds away from Spam* :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

LMH

5. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

OOhH URG ** no don't think so thanks (SLaM)...

don't torture me in the mean time :lol:

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:lol: LOL! I thought I was the only one...

I dont hate Linds... i just dont see her with Macky... *sorry to the MeLty ones, no offense... just mah opinion.* she's more of their daughter, like i said earlier.

But I DO like SCaM :lol:

7. chaostheory08

Me, no Lindsey... period.

Anyway, I kinda liked it more when she's in the scene with Mac than with... well... because the "chemistry" works more = something like a dad-daughter rapport. Season3 showed a lot of that; Lindsey being "I'm right and that's that" while Stella and Mac are "No, you gotta read the evidence because they are right."

Er... you lost me... what's SCaM?

8. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Mind goes in the gutter with a smug Mac saying "Eat My SPaM!".

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

"I dont hate Linds... i just dont see her with Macky... *sorry to the MeLty ones, no offense... just mah opinion.* she's more of their daughter, like i said earlier."

Exactly Mj! But you know me i'm a DL shipper through and through so why would I like MeLty? But I love Pac and SMaked so I guess I like SPaM!!! :)

10. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

axie youre back! :lol: straight to teh gutter as usual eh? ;)

natty *whispers* im a hiding DL fan too *gg* IJDK why i dont see it *shrugs* i was gonna say more but id rather/should be quiet now *tackle hugs* WELCOME! *gg* Im so happy youre here too!

:lol: stella/claire/mac. idk what they call it but its easier for me to remember this way. :p

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

idk?? Wierd:)

12. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

hmm, don't know if I can go there.... :p

dunno dunno dunno..... still dunno.... not looking good so far... :lol: we'll see (lord knows i'm open to trying most things once...:lol:) My problem is i'm also loyal, so sometimes change comes hard... :p

SCaM -> at first I thought maybe it was a cross over ship, like the one posted for mac/calleigh and that it was stella/calleigh/mac :lol: :lol: I tell ya, i really need a vacation soon, my mind is soooooo completely fried these days :p

cryptic and curious, but... okay *shrugs* Evs (=whatEVah) mebbe you wanna visit the OTP thread? never mind, not my bizness. :)

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

el :lol: lots of dunno here noh? *ggs*
    i know about loyalties... and sometimes, multishippers are forced to choose. :( me no likey that. thats why i ship also this one cause its like shipping em both :p *loophole*

scam- thought about that but then again, im not a big fan of crossover ships... i try to.. er.. try it anyway :lol:

was it cryptic? lol nah, it wasnt. i was just afraid id go too far.its not like i would flame any ship. i just wanted to be careful of what i say about it. i can be tactless sometimes :( and that i avoid. *shrugs* I did post in the OTP thread... well i think i did.

14. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

^ No, that's just me misunderstanding, and still none of my biz, and apologies for nosing in.

As for OTP, I'm not surprised, I'm usually always the last to catch up on these things. Strike that, I am always the last to catch up on these things.:lol:

I don't think I could get into a crossover ship either personally. That was just me trying to puzzle out all these bloody acronyms. :lol:

what a freakin day. you're best to just ignore whatever i wrote today. *sings* la la laaaah la lah laaaaah dunno dunno dunno nuthin bout nuthin nuthin at all, don't know nuthin dunno...

OK i do know SCaM's not too likely to interest me ... :p :p :p

15. chaostheory08

Wahaha... this is a damn good one! XD

Re SCaM -- I thought it was crossover, too. So okay, Claire... we don't have much to work on with Claire apart from the story line branching from Reed's. But I do have fun in theorizing what happened between Mac and Claire before 9/11. Did they fight or what was their last conversation -- all those angsty things (you know me, MJ, and I live for angst haha).