Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

• Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

• Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

• Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

• Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

• Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

• Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, Axel, just to tell you I LOVE your avatar, what a great and funny pic :). But sorry, can´t answer your question, am not registered in facebook; Debbie or someone else is surely an expert with those things ;).

See ya, love Andromeda :)

Andromeda said:
(S)hipp(hy) (S)hipp(y) hooray, great, I´m not the only one agreeing with my theory :lol:. And is it only me or is Stella wearing the same bra that she wore when she had fun in the sheets with Frankie :D? OK, not exactly the same bra, because they should have still enough of a budget to buy new ones, but I mean the same style :D. Well, analyse this with me: Same kind of bra= same bad taste for blokes, ergo she´ll spend a night with Mr. Fireman- you can´t beat this logic :lol:.

Andromeda said:
Honey, that Mr. Firenit didn´t appear anymore doesn´t mean that TPTB have forgotten about him, they just have other big plans for Stella now, remember what Lenkov said, and he didn´t explicitly exclude a romance of the two after the other plans are executed. I just want to prevent you from being disappointed; I know, you only want to see Smacked, but you should be prepared for a possible Nit-affair ;).

Dear Nut! Well, I also see as better possibility for Stella to sleep with the fireman than with Mac :(:(. I have also read somewhere that Stella's next boyfriend will be a good guy, not specifing of course who that guy is. Also TPTB has an ease bringing back forgotten characters (see Ella) soooo, I guess I would put my money on the fireman (which I admit that I like!) as possible canditate. By the way is it me or Stella has a thing for blond b/fs??? :lol: :lol: Also, I would die to see a jealous Mac over Stellas b/f :drool::drool:

GAH! I don't like the idea AT ALL Mary! :( I mean, what would be the reason to have The Primitive (the fireman) and Stell together after she has showed so oooooooo clearly she is in love with Mac!
I can imagine The Primitive's level of conversation

Stell: Our budget was increased. Now we can hire more lab techs
Primitive: Huh?

Stell: I like relationship where i can share everything with the guy i am with

Stell: I LOVE Mac's intelligence. And Mac's feelings. And Mac's way of thinking. And Mac's body

Stella: Don't you have another thing to say?

(Sorry but from all TPTB's ideas IF they brought back Primitive, would be the worst!

Last edited:
GAH! I don't like the idea AT ALL Mary! :( I mean, what would be the reason to have The Primitive (the fireman) and Stell togetehr after she has shoed so oooooooo clearly she is in love with Mac!

Fireman: Huh?

Stell: I LOVE Mac's intelligence. And Mac's feelings. And Mac's way of thinking. And Mac's body

Fireman: Huh?

(Sorry but from all TPTB's ideas IF they bring back Primtive, would be the worst!

Dear Beds,

I admit you made me laugh!! I don't like the possibility either, but, we are not writting the script (UNFORTUNATELY!!!!), I hope we will pick up the story from where we left it. I mean I'm the woman in your life etc... :D
I also hope that due to summer break TPTB haven't had amnesia and bury the this romantic mood between them 'cause WE HAVEN'T forgotten!!!! :lol:

Dear Beds,

I admit you made me laugh!! I don't like the possibility either, but, we are not writting the script (UNFORTUNATELY!!!!), I hope we will pick up the story from where we left it. I mean I'm the woman in your life etc... :D
I also hope that due to summer break TPTB haven't had amnesia and bury the this romantic mood between them 'cause WE HAVEN'T forgotten!!!! :lol:

Mary mou, i *know* we are not writing the script :D I wish Melina could write all episodes from this moment on! She was the only one who understood the real nature of their relationship!
And i LOVED how those little scenes with significatives silences and hopeful smiles were written! *sigh* I wish we could have GfD during the whole S6! :D

Mary mou, i *know* we are not writing the script :D I wish Melina could write all episodes from this moment on! She was the only one who understood the real nature of their relationship!
And i LOVED how those little scenes with significatives silences and hopeful smiles were written! *sigh* I wish we could have GfD during the whole S6! :D

Ohhh, umm... I misspelled your name!!!!!! soooorrry Debbie mou!!!!!! :alienblush::alienblush::alienblush: Anywayz...One of my favorite episodes (which made me cry) was "she is not there" in this episode there is no SMAC moment but, their glances-which are far too many- are OMG!!!! I trully want to evolve their relationship, let's hope that TPTB shares our point of view!!

PS: Does anyone know the song in the epi "Rush to Judgment" at the end when the kids are wrestling? I loved it!!!! :adore::adore:

Anywayz...One of my favorite episodes (which made me cry) was "she is not there" in this episode there is no SMAC moment but, their glances-which are far too many- are OMG!!!! I trully want to evolve their relationship, let's hope that TPTB shares our point of view!!

PS: Does anyone know the song in the epi "Rush to Judgment" at the end when the kids are wrestling? I loved it!!!! :adore::adore:

It was a deep episode and i have enjoyed 5.14. I've liked it because it was not conventional. It was one of those episodes where you could feel victim's family's feelings. And how they had to deal with alive people instead of just corpses. The fact actors who played "Relatives" were good (I remember the father who died at the end), gave a "bonus" to the episode.

And that last look shared between them was beyond incredible because you only needed to watch one of them to know what the other was thinking :D

The song from 5.13?

Where I Stood by Missy Higgins ;)

hi, gals! :D

(S)hipp(hy) (S)hipp(y) hooray, great, I´m not the only one agreeing with my theory :lol:. And is it only me or is Stella wearing the same bra that she wore when she had fun in the sheets with Frankie :D? OK, not exactly the same bra, because they should have still enough of a budget to buy new ones, but I mean the same style :D. Well, analyse this with me: Same kind of bra= same bad taste for blokes, ergo she´ll spend a night with Mr. Fireman- you can´t beat this logic :lol:.

hey, andromeda! *shippy does the happy dance* :hugegrin: THANK GOD SOMEONE is following my train of thought here! HEY, DEBBIE, did you hear THAT? :angryrazz: HAHAHA *shippy looks at debbie with a knowing smile* and yeap, she was wearing the same type of bra, andromeda!! i totally know what you mean and i even thought i was the only one to aknowledge that... :rolleyes: your logic is indeed UNBEATABLE! :thumbsup:

Dear Nut! Well, I also see as better possibility for Stella to sleep with the fireman than with Mac :(:(. I have also read somewhere that Stella's next boyfriend will be a good guy, not specifing of course who that guy is. Also TPTB has an ease bringing back forgotten characters (see Ella) soooo, I guess I would put my money on the fireman (which I admit that I like!) as possible canditate. By the way is it me or Stella has a thing for blond b/fs??? :lol: :lol: Also, I would die to see a jealous Mac over Stellas b/f :drool::drool:

hi, fieryred! how you doin'? don't get mad: stella will sleep with mac:devil:....... later. :rolleyes: but HEY you have read somewhere that stella is gonna have a boyfriend this season!? HOLLY SHIT! :wtf: *shippy realizes that stella won't be hooking up with mac anytime soon...*
anyways, gimme a hi-five here! *shippy hugs fieryred* another one who's invited to join my the-fireman-is-hot personal party!! :beer:*shippy shoots another look at debbie* LOL!!! and YAAAY! you wanna see jealous mac as well! wanna help me with a fanfiction? ;)

GAH! I don't like the idea AT ALL Mary! :( I mean, what would be the reason to have The Primitive (the fireman) and Stell together after she has showed so oooooooo clearly she is in love with Mac!

(Sorry but from all TPTB's ideas IF they brought back Primitive, would be the worst!

DEBBIE!!!!!!! *shippy jumps in debbie's arms and they both fall down*
YOU GOT ME LAUGHING AGAIN WITH THE WHOLE PRIMITIVE THING! lol!! don't talk like that about my sweet fireman :shifty:...... yadda, yadda, we've talked about stella hooking up with him in the MSN, right? and i almost got myelf killed! :devil: COME ON! i'll still get to see you being fond of him... making out with stella. *shippy definitely runs out of the thread*. heh :) oh, debbie, think about how much stella -'s sexual life- needs a little interaction. :rolleyes:

TAKE CARE, Y'ALL!

Last edited:
shippyangel said:
hi, fieryred! how you doin'? don't get mad: stella will sleep with mac:devil:....... later. :rolleyes: but HEY you have read somewhere that stella is gonna have a boyfriend this season!? HOLLY SHIT! :wtf: *shippy realizes that stella won't be hooking up with mac anytime soon...*
anyways, gimme a hi-five here! *shippy hugs fieryred* another one who's invited to join my the-fireman-is-hot personal party!! :beer:*shippy shoots another look at debbie* LOL!!! and YAAAY! you wanna see jealous mac as well! wanna help me with a fanfiction? ;)

Hey ya!I don't remember where I read it, I think it was in the epi when she dated the fire fella!
I want to see Mac & Stella together so very much! but I want a little bit of drama first (not to turn the show in soap oper ofc!!)

Help you with a fan fic? well I don't have the skills required but sure I can help you with wheatevr you need! :D Thanks for asking!!!!!!! :D :D

Hey, gang, how´s things? :)

Dear Mary,

Dear Nut! Well, I also see as better possibility for Stella to sleep with the fireman than with Mac :(:(. I have also read somewhere that Stella's next boyfriend will be a good guy, not specifing of course who that guy is. Also TPTB has an ease bringing back forgotten characters (see Ella) soooo, I guess I would put my money on the fireman (which I admit that I like!) as possible canditate. By the way is it me or Stella has a thing for blond b/fs??? :lol: :lol: Also, I would die to see a jealous Mac over Stellas b/f :drool::drool
Melina herself said it that the next guy would be a good boy and that there would be a fireman as a possible love interest; the interview was before the beginning of S5. However, even if Mr. Nit will appear again in this season, I don´t think they will make Stella´s romance a big story, just let it run on a sideway to show that there´s a bloke in Stella´s life. Mac and jealous :D? Remember how he tried to encourage Stella to give Drew Bedford a chance in the beginning of S4, now that´s what I call jealous :lol: (OK, Mac was still with Peyton then, or that´s what he thought anyway :D, but nonetheless.....).
Hm, was Frankie blonde? Well, maybe dark blonde, can´t remember him just right now :D.

Hey Shippy, let me join your happy dance :lol:, for you understand my logic :thumbsup:. From the moment when Stella will change her bra style, we´ll know, something´s going on and she´ll have a completely different type of guy :D. Should the day ever come that she´ll climb into Mac´s bed, I bet, she´ll wear a white bra = white flag = surrendering to the Smacked fans at last :lol:.

Love and hugs to you all :)

Hey, gang, how´s things? :)

Dear Mary,

[Melina herself said it that the next guy would be a good boy and that there would be a fireman as a possible love interest; the interview was before the beginning of S5. However, even if Mr. Nit will appear again in this season, I don´t think they will make Stella´s romance a big story, just let it run on a sideway to show that there´s a bloke in Stella´s life. Mac and jealous :D? Remember how he tried to encourage Stella to give Drew Bedford a chance in the beginning of S4, now that´s what I call jealous :lol: (OK, Mac was still with Peyton then, or that´s what he thought anyway :D, but nonetheless.....).
Hm, was Frankie blonde? Well, maybe dark blonde, can´t remember him just right now :D.

Hey Nut! Yes that's right Melina said that in an interview that the next bf will be nice guy. I also agree that it wont be Stella's love life a big issue just a bunch of scenes nothing more.

Regarding Drew, yes, Mac was telling Stella to make a life/have bf in general not with Drew!

Anyway our girl must have fun in this season! :lol: Even Adam and Hawks might have!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Just a humble petition let her be with Mac!!!!

Re: Stella/Melina#7 We need a new name!!!!!!

Goodmorning!! (noon for me )

Well, since I'm bored out of my mind today at work I thought to surf on the internet and here I bumped into this photo:

http://www.thesnobblog.com/sitebuilder/images/Watch_Melina_Group_Shot-544x369.jpg

Hello Stellarinas!! I dont know you guys but I personally dont like Melina's straight hair, its almost creepy, I prefer her curls all the way, lol.

Good Luck Debs!!:)

Hey all...new here! Stumbled upon this thread...May I just say that this awesome!!! Thanks for all the pics!

And I have to agree that Melina with straight hair is kinda creepy.....Definitely like her curls better! lol

:D FFJ

Re: Stella/Melina#7 We need a new name!!!!!!

Welcome FFJ to the Stellarina Thread I am very pleased to have you here so post a lot and have fun with thse *very* crazy people

And I have to agree that Melina with straight hair is kinda creepy.....Definitely like her curls better! lol
I love her culrs however if some day she turns up with straigh hair i will enjoy it a lot :D

welcome pics

2x08_Bad_beat_28229_copia.jpg

2x02_Grand_Murder_At_Central_Sta-1.jpg

Help you with a fan fic? well I don't have the skills required but sure I can help you with wheatevr you need! :D Thanks for asking!!!!!!! :D :D

yay! do you have a MSN or something alike so we can chat? if anything, we can exchange some messages over here... i have the idea for it in my head but it's stuck!

*shippy whispers* if debbie even suspects you are about to help me with a stella&fireman fanfiction (even when our goal is definitely stella&mac), you're gonna be a dead person........ JOKING! ;)

btw, fieryred: i loved those quoting lines in your signature! is from matrix, right? \o/

Hey all...new here! Stumbled upon this thread...May I just say that this awesome!!! Thanks for all the pics!

Welcome FFJ!!!!!

arg, i gotta say i hate her curls most of the time - because my hair is curly and i hate it. but i believe she's hot anyway!

you're so gonna love this place! ;)

Hey Shippy, let me join your happy dance :lol:, for you understand my logic :thumbsup:. From the moment when Stella will change her bra style, we´ll know, something´s going on and she´ll have a completely different type of guy :D. Should the day ever come that she´ll climb into Mac´s bed, I bet, she´ll wear a white bra = white flag = surrendering to the Smacked fans at last :lol:.

hey, andromeda! i totally get the analogy you used between stella's white bra and the white flag. but i dunno, when it comes to mac i always imagina her in...... red. or green! *------*

take care, ladies! ;)

Welcome FFJ!!!!!

arg, i gotta say i hate her curls most of the time - because my hair is curly and i hate it. but i believe she's hot anyway!

you're so gonna love this place! ;)

LOL! She is very pretty....but I love the curls....kinda jealous cause my hair is flat and straight.....lol

Thanks for the welcome!
So far this place rocks!

Back