Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
EEEEE!!! So happy. I loved that clip. It looks like he's playing especially for her. I know it's doubtful, but hey, a girl can dream.

Weird dream with Melina?? Yes, I did have one a while back.
Basically, it was the first day of school, and I was going to meet the English teacher...and there she comes, Melina was my new English teacher. Then we spent the whole class talking about CSI:NY instead of classes :lol: :p And stupidest thing in the dream, she explained me something in English grammar afterwards. There was this doubt I had back then, and I was going to ask my my real teacher about it, but Melina explained it to me :rolleyes: Obviously she explained it the way I thought it was (it would be great if people in dreams could really teach us something!), but she was really nice I tell you ;) :p

So, and as I can't watch season 4 episodes yet, what's been happening with Stella? Any remarkable scene, something in the development of the character, favourite scene so far...?

This is long overdue...As promised, I have finally made some screen caps from The Long Kiss Goodnight...Yes, I finally figured it out. :lol: Anyway, here are some images of Melina...She has a bed scene with Rex Linn (a.k.a. Frank Tripp from CSI: Miami) where she's in her undergarments. Also, you'll see a picture of her with a stud in her nose. :D

Some teasers:
Melina in bed with Rex Linn...This scene was so hilarious! :lol:
TLKG-10.jpg

Melina with a stud in her nose
TLKG-12.jpg

Here are the rest:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

I like that movie very much. :D And yes she looks so young in it!
But as I remember, she has three scenes in it, or is this wrong?
Thanks for the screencaps!

You’re welcome guys! :D Hahaha!

You’re right StellaFan. Melina had another scene. Just didn’t have the time to post those the last time. She looked so much younger… You’ll notice that her make-up was typical of the time…The movie was released in 1996…She was wearing matte lipstick (was actually fond of the same stuff back then :lol:)So here are some screen caps of said third scene:

TLKG-25.jpg

TLKG-32.jpg

Here are more:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thanks for sharing the clip Natty! :D It was really good for the shippy part of me :lol:

And my answer to the question if I had a weird Melina/Stella dream;
I once dreamed that I was on holiday in New York. I was walking down some street and suddenly I see Melina walking. I get scared because I don't know what to do :lol: So finally I walk over to her and we have a little chat. Than she asks me if I want to play a little part in this weeks episode, because they were searching for a girl just like me *coughs* :lol:

My dream ended with me back home; watching my scenes with Melina :lol: Aww well, dreams are too nice to be real :rolleyes:

hello y'all! i love Melina since the very first time i saw her in "Due South" (i adored her even when she wasn't such a good girl ;D
[image]http://www.stills.ca/Due_South/slides/dstvg.jpg[/image]

and now i want her with Mac!

well i'll be back soon!

regards Debbie :D

Hey Ghawazee!!

Pssst post the url of that pic because you havent posted enough yet to post a pic....or PM the link to me and i'll ut it on for you :)

Thanks mandy9578 for the those third scene screencaps of TLKG! :D I´ve seen this movie about 10 times or so, and I like it very much, as I said befor!

BTW what´s going on with Stella in Season 4? Here in Germany we saw Open and Shut last Monday.
In my opinion a great Stella episode! :D

Hey Sor! :) Goes to show that we watch way too much CSI:NY when you start dreaming of the characters and actors…Your dream had me chuckling…Here’s to having more weird Melina/Stella dreams! :lol: :lol:

Welcome Ghawazee! As I mentioned previously, I loved watching Due South…Had a biiiiig crush on Paul Gross way back when. :lol: Melina was great as Victoria, even if she was a villain.

No problem StellaFan...It was my pleasure! ;) When TLKG came out back in '96, I loved it so much that I saw it in the theatre more than twice! :lol: :lol: Loved Craig Bierko as a baddie! :lol:

Stella is being pursued by creepy stalker Drew Bedford. Not everything is what it seems since Drew has an ulterior motive...Which is to get to Mac...According to a source I read, Drew Bedford is Mac's 3:33 caller. Drew knew Mac way back during their childhood in Chicago and Drew blames Mac for the death of his brother. Stella was great in last week's episode. She was dressed to the nines along with Flack attending the Mayor's Benefit. Check out the screen caps I posted in this thread. :)

As for Open And Shut, loved that Stella in that episode...Got a glimpse of how Stella was dealing with the Frankie aftermath.

Hello y' all!!!

Natty: you are so kind! i have sent you a PM with the addy. Please post it an thak you beforehand :D

Mandy: i liked so much Benton and Victoria (but i loved Meg for him too ;D ) . Unfortunately Due South was dubbed into Spanish so i never knew what Benton recited when Victoria left in the train. And Melina just a kid :D

Hugs to everyone!!!!

Debbie

ps: BTW i'm SMACked fan too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back