Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CathStokes, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yes Lorelai, thanks for the zip.

Hello guys! :) I come bearing gifts. :D I just found this great interview with Melina. She was talking about what she is currently up to and the story line involving creepy Drew Bedford as well as other pretty interesting stuff. You can find it here. Enjoy reading and tell me what you think of the interview! :)

2. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

Wow with that interview I'm totally wondering who it will also be dangerous for? poor Stella!!! she needs better men!!!

3. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

They can't do this to her again! :(

Been watching this episode, and I had to make this caps. Her eyes are amazing in this scene.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for those screen caps. Yes, her eyes were pretty amazing in that scene.

As for the interview, I know. Poor Stella...She's such a magnet for creepy men. Creepy stalker Drew Bedford is another Frankie in the making. It's like 'Just give the girl a break already! Sheesh!' I think it's just too much if Drew is also the one behind Mac's 3:33 caller. Anyway, that's just me.

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

:lol: I would love to see Melina and Gary at a tea party!!!

I'm not liking this new guy either... Stella does not need any more men like Frankie!!! They even look like each other with the facial hair!!!

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

hahaha! What a sight that one would be! :lol: I do it all the time with my three-year old niece. She loves pretend. She's so precocious.

I don't like Drew either...Can't stand it that a strong, independent woman like Stella is such a creep magnet. I just hope she hears the warning bells before it's too late.

7. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks for those gorgous pics:)

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yup, thanks for those lovely pictures...Kind of a preview for this week's episode...what with Stella dressed up to the nines. :D

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

In honor of this week's episode, You Only Die Once, here are some gorgeous pictures of Stella. She really cleans up well. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here, her smile's really lovely:
    [​IMG]

11. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

^^Aw, how adorable is that smile? Lovely :)

Gorgeous pictures everyone ;)

Sor and [/b]Natty[/b], thank you so much for the interview. Ellen is funny and Melina seemed to be enjoying it. Thank god someone took some time to clearly pronounce Kanakaredes :rolleyes: ;) Never hurts to be sure, and who better to confirm it than Melina herself? ;) I loved it when she said with the accent, it was cute and sounded really beautiful. The dance was funny! Other than that, and as usual, it's so nice how she has the greatest stories with her family, and how they seem to enjoy their time together. Really beautiful :)

Stella spoke Italian? Ah, I want to see that. Oh well, anyway, Ill wait until it airs here. But I loved to know that. Stella, dear, wanna learn some portuguese? :p ;)

12. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

I'm such a bad Melina fan *is ashamed* Well, I'm back :D Thanks for those incredible pictures Noe :D She looked fabulous and she did my favourite pose, the twirl with the look back :lol:

And she looked so awesome in the episode, how beautiful :eek: I'm still enjoying :lol: Thanks for sharing :) I'll try to visit the thread more ;) Take care people!

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I loved the latest ep!! I loved Stella's face when that girl was talking to flack!! :lol:

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Okay...This is weird...I had a dream the other night. I was back in high school (which was a looooong time ago, don't even ask when) but the setting was the present. It was Open House in my school (which is K-12)...and my classmates and I were in some school play...Melina was in the audience since her daughters attended the same school and when I saw Melina I was like going crazy... Even got to ask for a picture to be taken with her and of course, for her autograph, and telling her that I'm a big fan of the show, looking totally embarrassed and sheepish at the same time...My classmates, were like, 'sheesh, Mandy!' :lol: :lol: I know, I know. Lame right? :lol: :lol:

How about you guys...Want to share some weird Melina or Stella dreams you've had? :D

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok wierd dreams... Never had one :rolleyes:

Ok there was one while I was ill and watched toooo much CSI and in my dream I was in a shop where there was Melina just talking to me but I got really bored with her talking and closed my eyes :lol: when I opened them I was back in my bedroom! I was like 'wierd dream!' but I blame the flu :lol: :lol:

EDIT: CBS have posted this short clip of Gary playing base in this weeks ep and it shows Melina watching!

Clip of this week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.