Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yep, she was on Mad TV back when she was on Providence she did a parody of Providence-S&TC and she pretended to be Sarah Jessica Parker. I've never seen it but I hear it's funny.

I agree, Melina is very pretty and I'm almost jealous...

They might have it on itunes but there's also the best of Mad TV for ten seasons and there's a slight chance that Melina might be on there. I'm going to write to Mad TV and ask them about it...

I think seeing Melina doing activites like this in this photo is really sweet:

normal_MKanakaredes3_031906.jpg

It's courtesy of modern day gallery and ooh, don't forget to vote for Melina as celeb of the month. I posted the link in my first post of this thread...

jorja_fan86 said:
^Yep, she was on Mad TV back when she was on Providence she did a parody of Providence-S&TC and she pretended to be Sarah Jessica Parker. I've never seen it but I hear it's funny.

I agree, Melina is very pretty and I'm almost jealous...

My brother was watching MadTV and he suddenly grabbed my hair and goes, "Stella!!!!" I was so rolling on the floor when he referred to her by her CSI name.

According to imdb Melina was on Mad TV on episode 7.20 back in 2002. I'm guessing that was sometime after March but I'm not exactly sure how many episodes there are per season on Mad TV....

Imdb also metioned that Melina was in NBC's funniest outtakes back in '02. I wonder what clip they featured and I really wish I got to see it.

I checked and so far they don't have any Melina videos there. She's done a lot of work that I never knew about...

Melina on MadTV! probably my fave Melina sighting. She just sang her sweet little heart out. It was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back