Start the new seasons with style!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Cyn-B-Demented, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Oh, my God, I love all this stuff!:luvlove:

I could just imagine my friends'/teachers' faces if I wore that crime scene tape scarf.

Teacher/friend: *Sees scarf, sighs* What's next? Rubber gloves and white lab coat? <--Very...bold fasion statement.:lol: *Shakes head*

I would also love to buy the curtain and mat bath set. I could imagine my girl-friends coming over, having the need to use the bathroom, and run out screaming, saying that I"m some psycho teen killer that forgot to do her homework:3 Great prank for April Fool's!:bolian: I might try that...

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Actually, they did an article about the painting people in the CSI Magazine and they said that they do something to it, so it can't really be used as your DNA like they did on the show.

Anyway, I'm loving this stuff. I've actually seen someone with that scarf before. I was on the bus and the person had that scarf on and I was like "I love your scarf!" :lol:

3. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I love this thread! I just discovered it :D

I have a pattern for a knitted crime scene scarf...I sooo have to get that started, I've had it for ages!!

I want the shower curtain and bath mat! And the chemistry drinking set! And the Murder Ink notepad!

I love it all!

4. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

I totally need the DNA bling!!! Man, if one day I have to meet any actors from the CSI franchise, I just have to be wearing any one of these merchandise lol and then convinced them to have it on the show.

5. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

hehe, I love the murder ink and the x-ray tote!! those are just pure genius. :lol: