Start the new seasons with style!

Oh, my God, I love all this stuff!:luvlove:

I could just imagine my friends'/teachers' faces if I wore that crime scene tape scarf.

Teacher/friend: *Sees scarf, sighs* What's next? Rubber gloves and white lab coat? <--Very...bold fasion statement.:lol: *Shakes head*

I would also love to buy the curtain and mat bath set. I could imagine my girl-friends coming over, having the need to use the bathroom, and run out screaming, saying that I"m some psycho teen killer that forgot to do her homework:3 Great prank for April Fool's!:bolian: I might try that...

The DNA thing is kind of cool, but can be used against you. :lol: Remember that one ep of NY where the person had their DNA on their wall? :lol:

Actually, they did an article about the painting people in the CSI Magazine and they said that they do something to it, so it can't really be used as your DNA like they did on the show.

Anyway, I'm loving this stuff. I've actually seen someone with that scarf before. I was on the bus and the person had that scarf on and I was like "I love your scarf!" :lol:

I love this thread! I just discovered it :D

I have a pattern for a knitted crime scene scarf...I sooo have to get that started, I've had it for ages!!

I want the shower curtain and bath mat! And the chemistry drinking set! And the Murder Ink notepad!

I love it all!

I totally need the DNA bling!!! Man, if one day I have to meet any actors from the CSI franchise, I just have to be wearing any one of these merchandise lol and then convinced them to have it on the show.

Back