**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
318867.jpg
318866.jpg
318865.jpg
318864.jpg
318868.jpg
ok, guy's i'm the one post those promo picture at csb community forum, sorry ,i forget to post it here
IF YOU GUY'S SEE , CALLEIGH LOOK ,LIKE FOLLOW ERIC AS THE HUMMER BACK AT ERIC, BUT I DON'T THINK CALLEIGH ANGRY, SHE LOOK CONSENT , SINCE REBBECCA WILL DIED IN THIS EPISODE, SO CALLEIGH GET SCARED FOR ERIC...

318867.jpg
318866.jpg
318865.jpg
318864.jpg
318868.jpg
ok, guy's i'm the one post those promo picture at csb community forum, sorry ,i forget to post it here
IF YOU GUY'S SEE , CALLEIGH LOOK ,LIKE FOLLOW ERIC AS THE HUMMER BACK AT ERIC, BUT I DON'T THINK CALLEIGH ANGRY, SHE LOOK CONSENT , SINCE REBBECCA WILL DIED IN THIS EPISODE, SO CALLEIGH GET SCARED FOR ERIC...

just a question where did you get the pics

i just like them

I think the strain has something to do w/ the stolen goods. Like someone else said, my opinion of it is that it's quite possible Eric is uncovering things that lead to Ryan being responsible for all of this... and I think this time, Calleigh is just TO smart to fall for that. She knows Ryan wouldn't do something like this. Period!

BUT.. just my 2 cents. I like the pictures too. It's going to be a great episode. Maybe a tad painful, but great! (Esp if the spoilers were true and the team sticks together)

318867.jpg
318866.jpg
318865.jpg
318864.jpg
318868.jpg

just a question where did you get the pics

i just like them
i get those picture from my friend , i don't where he get it!! but don't worry, i make sure ,to post all promo picture when i get it,,,here too!!

I am so looking forward to the last four episodes! They look intense and exciting with the expectation of some good Ryan scenes. And am really looking forward to seeing Ryan's apartment again.

I am so looking forward to the last four episodes! They look intense and exciting with the expectation of some good Ryan scenes. And am really looking forward to seeing Ryan's apartment again.
Too bad it'll be a disaster when we see it (spoilers suggest it will be a mess from the cops digging around). I'd be interested in seeing his apartment in "true form" just to get a glance of how particular he is with his things.

The season-ender episodes have me curious, I just hope I'm not too disappointed. I like the serial killer concept, and the whole team in danger, but the "falling down" has me sorta iffy ....the image of them ALL flopping to the floor is almost hysterical -- I'd rather they each be knocked over the head or something. :p

In addition, I'm truly praying that there's more to the cliffy than what they've already spoiled us with. They held back Ryan's involvement with H's faked death in S6 finale, soo..... :shifty: come on, I need something unexpected here.

1118.gif
i think the CSI'S don't HAVE enough of sleep
schla03.gif
schla03.gif
,So that way, all of them fall down sleep and pretend as fainted down
1118.gif
:guffaw::guffaw:

The season-ender episodes have me curious, I just hope I'm not too disappointed. I like the serial killer concept, and the whole team in danger, but the "falling down" has me sorta iffy ....the image of them ALL flopping to the floor is almost hysterical -- I'd rather they each be knocked over the head or something. :p

I like the serial-killer idea as well. I'm very skeptical of the whole team being involved in some kind of all-inclusive danger scenario, however.

First, define "whole." While earlier in the season the writers appeared to be embracing the idea of presenting a "team" again, their follow-through as the season has progressed hasn't been the best as some characters again take front and center while others are banished to the background. So I look for any member of the "team" (especially those regularly ignored- Frank, Natalia, though probably not Ryan this time) to not be included in the "danger" - unless it's intended as a plot device to kill one off.

Secondly, with the struggles the writers of this show have had at times presenting dramatic or threatening moments in any realistic/believable scenario, it scares me that any of them are going to try and write a scene where everyone on the team is affected at the same time, by the same threat, and it's not laughable in its concept and presentation. I have this image of team members dramatically fainting one by one like a badly staged ballet or a silly 50's/60's scifi flick.

In addition, I'm truly praying that there's more to the cliffy than what they've already spoiled us with. They held back Ryan's involvement with H's faked death in S6 finale, soo..... :shifty: come on, I need something unexpected here.

Leaving us wondering if Ryan was involved in Horatio's "death" (we knew Horatio wasn't dead, but weren't sure if he was seriously hurt or faking at the time) was a true master stroke. I was more worried about whether Ryan was involved then how Horatio was! :lol:

I would LOVE to be shocked like that again! :thumbsup:

I'm very skeptical of the whole team being involved in some kind of all-inclusive danger scenario, however.

First, define "whole." While earlier in the season the writers appeared to be embracing the idea of presenting a "team" again, their follow-through as the season has progressed hasn't been the best as some characters again take front and center while others are banished to the background. So I look for any member of the "team" (especially those regularly ignored- Frank, Natalia, though probably not Ryan this time) to not be included in the "danger" - unless it's intended as a plot device to kill one off.

I agree. It's a bit hard to imagine that EVERYONE will collapse. In the article about the episode, O'Brian says that "the CSI's" will fall, but then Dube says "all our characters" will fall. So, which one is it? Tom is not a CSI, nor is Frank, Horatio is Lt, & technically Eric is not an official CSI.
I personally think it will just be SOME of the characters & not all.....& yeah, I would die a tragic death if I hold my breath for it being Natalia included in this "dramatic team event".....who knows where she'll be, taking a long lunch, somewhere in Tokyo perhaps.....if so I'm sure she'll jump on that super-speedy jet that took Eric from Tampa to Miami in 30 minutes so she can return in the premiere to run some DNA. Sorry, negative mood at the moment.

I think the strain has something to do w/ the stolen goods. Like someone else said, my opinion of it is that it's quite possible Eric is uncovering things that lead to Ryan being responsible for all of this... and I think this time, Calleigh is just TO smart to fall for that. She knows Ryan wouldn't do something like this. Period!

I agree and Eric should know that as well. I hope they clear Ryan's name in one eppie; I don't think I could stand to wait a week:(

BUT.. just my 2 cents. I like the pictures too. It's going to be a great episode. Maybe a tad painful, but great! (Esp if the spoilers were true and the team sticks together)

It will be painful for us Ryan fans with the whole "Ryan-in-trouble" storyline again. It will be great to see the team rally around Ryan and clear his name, and a nice and welcome deviation from what usually happens.

I am but I am not. The whole "Ryan-in-Trouble" is SO tiresome and I won't rest easy until I know for sure Jon/Ryan will be back for sure next season.

Too bad it'll be a disaster when we see it (spoilers suggest it will be a mess from the cops digging around). I'd be interested in seeing his apartment in "true form" just to get a glance of how particular he is with his things.

That should drive his OCD nuts:rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind more mystery about the season finale if I knew everyone (especially Ryan) was back next season. That whole concept is making me quite uncomfortable.:(

I like the serial-killer idea as well. I'm very skeptical of the whole team being involved in some kind of all-inclusive danger scenario, however.

That is what has me worried. If this ends up being the case, I would rather see those three not involved and have them back than spend an entire summer wondering if the actors will return.

Why can't we have a season ender where we don't have these concerns?:confused::scream:

Leaving us wondering if Ryan was involved in Horatio's "death" (we knew Horatio wasn't dead, but weren't sure if he was seriously hurt or faking at the time) was a true master stroke. I was more worried about whether Ryan was involved then how Horatio was! :lol:

Me too!

I'm very skeptical of the whole team being involved in some kind of all-inclusive danger scenario, however.

I agree. It's a bit hard to imagine that EVERYONE will collapse. In the article about the episode, O'Brian says that "the CSI's" will fall, but then Dube says "all our characters" will fall. So, which one is it? Tom is not a CSI, nor is Frank, Horatio is Lt, & technically Eric is not an official CSI.
I personally think it will just be SOME of the characters & not all.....& yeah

I don't think the whole cast will fall either. Otherwise who will solve the case. I would like to see Frank be one of the characters who doesn't collapse as we would see him work directly with forensics which is something we haven't seen before.

I have this image of team members dramatically fainting one by one like a badly staged ballet or a silly 50's/60's scifi flick.

LMAO! Being a dancer, that made me laugh so hard!

Though, you know Emily Procter IS a dancer. I can just see it now: the dying blonde swan scene... :)

:rolleyes::rolleyes:CBS LET OUT SOME NEWS ABOUT THE FINALE WHICH IS[ A Serial Killer Taunts the Miami CSIs with Cryptic Hints and Dead Bodies] & them cryptic hints and dead bodies. The longer it takes the CSIs to decode these puzzles, the more imperiled they become. Esai Morales guest stars as the killer's next target:devil::devil: NEWS BASED FROM CBS OFFICIAL

:rolleyes::rolleyes:CBS LET OUT SOME NEWS ABOUT THE FINALE WHICH IS[ A Serial Killer Taunts the Miami CSIs with Cryptic Hints and Dead Bodies] & them cryptic hints and dead bodies. The longer it takes the CSIs to decode these puzzles, the more imperiled they become. Esai Morales guest stars as the killer's next target:devil::devil: NEWS BASED FROM CBS OFFICIAL
EEEEEEEEEEEE So excited for the final episodes! :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back