**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't wait to see Alex again. I missed her so much, what a shame it's just two episodes.:( But who knows, maybe she will appear again :).
It seems to be great episode, this waiting is killing me.:scream:

Ok it looks like CBS has reworked the scheduling for new eps airing in Feb.

Given the DTV switchover, I am not really surprised that some of the eps have been shuffled back.

New Schedule according to CBS:

2/2- 714 "Smoke Gets In Your CSI's" *New
2/9- 715 "Presumed Guilty" *New
2/16- 702 "Won't Get Fueled Again *Repeat
2/23- 703 "How Does That Make You Kill?" *Repeat

Ugh! More reruns! I was hoping that would be overwith. Oh well, I will enjoy the two new episodes. I can re-watch those while the reruns are on :bolian:

Well, at least the re-runs are good episodes. :(

Anyone know past that? I hate it when we have 2 weeks of promos! TOO many re-runs this season. :p

I hope 7.16 is the monday after AYDTMYK

Doesn't matter! They are breaking up 15 and 16, and they are a two-parter!
They're not supposed to play the first half of a story and then not play the second until two weeks later! They tortured us all summer! Now they're going to torture us some more? :scream:

They're not supposed to play the first half of a story and then not play the second until two weeks later! They tortured us all summer! Now they're going to torture us some more? :scream:

I agree. Since 715 and 716 go together, they should be together. It is really poor planning on their part, and I hope they make up for it soon. They need to stop with all the re-runs. It angers and saddens me. I love new episodes, it makes mondays more enjoyable.

I agree. Since 715 and 716 go together, they should be together. It is really poor planning on their part, and I hope they make up for it soon. They need to stop with all the re-runs. It angers and saddens me. I love new episodes, it makes mondays more enjoyable.

Okay, so I just heard that congress is going to try to get the extension for DTV to June approved again. They are going to vote on it once again so maybe if it does get approved, then maybe CBS would go back to having at least 715 and 716 back to back, because it just doesn't make sense splitting those two episode up.

About more reruns for Feb, that is soooo wrong. I'm disappointed as I thought I would be getting a CSIM present with a new show for my birthday on the last monday......:( I agree, makes no sense whatsoever by splitting up what is supposed to be a two parter starting with 7.15. I hope CBC will confirm if we'll get those extra shows due to last season's strike.

Hmm, Kyle will be working in the morgue so daddy Ho can keep tabs on him but that says a lot about the morgue's high standards for hiring qualified personnel, he's only 17, where would he have gain the experience/knowledge in such a short span! :lol:

And what's up with CBS only allowing American viewers access to clips on their website? More than likely someone would kindly post it on YT for everyone else but surely they know they have a large contingency of fans outside the US?

Hi, I don't know if this was posted yet but the sneak peak for Monday's episode is up at Spoiler TV. It looks like it's gonna be a good episode.

Here is the link: [link removed]

I hope it's ok that I post that. Let me know otherwise. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back