**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I just can't wait to see Alex again. I missed her so much, what a shame it's just two episodes.:( But who knows, maybe she will appear again :).
    It seems to be great episode, this waiting is killing me.:scream:

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

The episode thread for Smoke Gets In Your CSIs is now up! That means all discussion relating to it (including promos) should now be taking place there. :) Thanks!

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Ugh! More reruns! I was hoping that would be overwith. Oh well, I will enjoy the two new episodes. I can re-watch those while the reruns are on :bolian:

4. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Well, at least the re-runs are good episodes. :(

Anyone know past that? I hate it when we have 2 weeks of promos! TOO many re-runs this season. :p

I hope 7.16 is the monday after AYDTMYK

5. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Doesn't matter! They are breaking up 15 and 16, and they are a two-parter!
    They're not supposed to play the first half of a story and then not play the second until two weeks later! They tortured us all summer! Now they're going to torture us some more? :scream:

6. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I agree. Since 715 and 716 go together, they should be together. It is really poor planning on their part, and I hope they make up for it soon. They need to stop with all the re-runs. It angers and saddens me. I love new episodes, it makes mondays more enjoyable.

7. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Okay, so I just heard that congress is going to try to get the extension for DTV to June approved again. They are going to vote on it once again so maybe if it does get approved, then maybe CBS would go back to having at least 715 and 716 back to back, because it just doesn't make sense splitting those two episode up.

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks for that! Ryan looks great, can't wait for that epi though I know it will center on Calleigh. I like her but I could use more Ryan! :hugegrin:

10. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

11. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Please!!!!! I can't open the link....:(

12. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

13. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I have seen it, I posted it in the thread of the episode, it's quite the same thing, just a few moments more, like Al.exx running and the watch thing...uhm...maybe we should move the discussion to the right thread before our sweet mod gets angry! ;)

14. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

About more reruns for Feb, that is soooo wrong. I'm disappointed as I thought I would be getting a CSIM present with a new show for my birthday on the last monday......:( I agree, makes no sense whatsoever by splitting up what is supposed to be a two parter starting with 7.15. I hope CBC will confirm if we'll get those extra shows due to last season's strike.

Hmm, Kyle will be working in the morgue so daddy Ho can keep tabs on him but that says a lot about the morgue's high standards for hiring qualified personnel, he's only 17, where would he have gain the experience/knowledge in such a short span! :lol:

And what's up with CBS only allowing American viewers access to clips on their website? More than likely someone would kindly post it on YT for everyone else but surely they know they have a large contingency of fans outside the US?

15. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Hi, I don't know if this was posted yet but the sneak peak for Monday's episode is up at Spoiler TV. It looks like it's gonna be a good episode.

Here is the link: [link removed]

I hope it's ok that I post that. Let me know otherwise. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.