Songs that make you think of...

butterflylove206

Prime Suspect
what songs make you think of summer? fall? being sad? summer? (yeah I know I said summer twice I just am really in the mood to go jump in a pool somewhere)

"Summer in the City" by Joe Jackson or Joe Cocker
"Summer Nights" by John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John
"See You in September" by The Happenings
"A Summer Place" by Percy Faith
"Summer Wind" by Frank Sinatra

The reason by hoobastank makes me feel sad. Because it reminds me of someone in my family. She did a lot of drugs and it just reminds me of bad times, and yet i love the song.

Any song by Linkin Park can usually make me sad, depending on what mood I'm in. (other times I just crack up laughing, dont ask me why, I dont know myself.)
But the ultimate song that can make me feel sad no matter what is 'In the End' by Linkin Park but even though it can make me sad, I still love it. Its actually one of my favourite songs.

The song Summer Girls by LFO makes me think about Summer, even though that is the worst song ever made. And also Under the Sun.

When it's raining and crappy out and I'm dreaming of summer, "Summertime" by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince is a winner, as is "Boys of Summer" by Don Henley.

the song "My Immortal" by Evanescence makes me think of Speed :( it reminds me that he isn't here anymore and that just makes me cry.....
"Say Goodbye" by brooke Allison was played on youtube on a slideshow of Speed on CSI: miami it made me cry....
"Possession" by Sarah McLachlan is good...."Breathe Me" by Sia..which was used in CSI: Miami in the episode Innocent...
"Mad World" by REM is sad...it makes me think of 9/11 :(
"This is the Last Time" by Keane "How to Save a Life" by The Fray...i love the Dixie Chicks..i have all of their CDs...i love movie soundtracks.....i like the song "Getting Away with Murder" by Papa Roach...also from CSI Miami in Pro Per...oh and lets not forget Nickelback...i love them..and one of my fav bands of all time...Lynyrd Skynyrd.....

Back