Sofia Milos To Leave 'CSI: Miami'

I'm surprised at the amount of people who liked Yelina. I always saw her as a boring, pointless character. Oh well.

*covers ears* Nonononono...they musn't! They're right about the romance running it's course...now H and calleigh can get together...

(If I sound a bit childish, blame it on the dedications I've been typing out - written by a bunch of immature 14-year-olds...)

poor Sofia, and poor H when he finds out that Yelina's not comming back.... lets hope she may

Oooh, good point. We ought to be getting lots of angsty H moments when he has to deal with this! Yum! :cool:

Why do you hate Calleigh?

LMAO! :lol:

I think Midnight_tiptoes meant that Calleigh getting to together with Horatio is a bad thing. And you seem to want it meaning you hate her. But *shrug* .

It's not a popular ship I guess...sorry I misunderstood. I don't even know why I like it myself - I don't like GSR, yet H/C is fine for me... *shrugs*

I don't want her to leave. I already compare most songs on the radio to H/Y. I'll end up in an asylum because of her leaving...if she leaves.

Back