Sofia Milos Returns To 'CSI: Miami'

Raymond is hell bent on becoming Miami's version of "Where Waldo!"

Hmm, guess Raymond's long stinct undercover just won't let him stay in one place for too long; he's too used to that lifestyle. Besides, not only are the drug lords gunning for him but the FBI has him in their sights too. Of course, this will be nothing compared to the asskicking Horatio will give him once H finds out little bro has gone walkabout yet again. Flashback to that coldly uncompromisng and threatening stare and gesture Horatio gave Raymond before the 'plane took off for Brasil in "10-7. Scary! :eek:

*sigh* Miami... Brasil....,no diff; same little brother leaving wife and son behind to fend for themselves. :rolleyes:

Someone needs to forcefeed a GPS device down his throat or hook him up with OnStar. Or maybe call Jack Malone and his gang to find Ray Sr.

That pretty much made me laugh for a few minutes straight. So true. XD.

I can so imagine one of those crack!fics being a WAT/CSI:Miami crossover, with Jack and his gang looking for Ray.

Someone needs to forcefeed a GPS device down his throat or hook him up with OnStar. Or maybe call Jack Malone and his gang to find Ray Sr.
HAHA, that made me crack up :lol:
Well, at least this storyline will bring back Yelina and Ray Jr. I just hope that they find Ray alive so that Dean Winters can come back too ;)
And seriously, if they found Ray dead, what are the chances that hes actually dead anyway? :p

If ray sr. gets written off. why not simple a divorce or something. to be honest I hope they find him alive because he gets played by dean winters whoehoe! I'm glad sofia milos is back though. hope for the intire future of csi:miami!

Glad to hear Yelina is coming back, but I hope they handle her character better than they did 3rd season. She had some weak storylines that season, and walking off with Ray after all he'd done was pretty disappointing to say the least.

^Yup.
Yelina sort of took a backseat on S3. Tripp became the main detective.

I hope finally she reciprocates H's concern. *since all the CSI shows are jumping on the soap wagon anyway*

Back