Sofia/Ecklie=Secks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Jul 9, 2006.

1. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Okay, I know that Ecklie is a character that everyone love to hate, since he's pretty much played as a black hat on the show (with some notable exceptions). However the rules of shipper central apply to this ship as much as any other. If you like the ship, come in and say so. If you think that perhaps the attraction might be one-sided or perhaps a former affair, rather than a current affair, that's fine too. However:

Thank you.

2. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Hehe, I like this ship for some reason. I like Ecklie, because I'm weird, and I think they could come up with nice evil plots to brake-up Grissom and Sara...Just because it would be fun. -shrugs-

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I have the worst image of Ecklie in a black cape with Sofia holding a pitchfork. You know, in the best way possible... lol.

Okay - more important question: is thre a possibility something happened before the shift changes?

4. SeeingStars

SeeingStars Hit and Run

I don't know. I agree with the idea that Ecklie had a thing for Sofia, but I'm not sure if it would have been mutual?

5. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Oh dear, now I do too. o_o;;

Hmm, I dunno. It's certainly possible, but like SeeingStars said, I'm not sure if it was mutual. I can see Ecklie having a thing for her, but I'm not quite sure if she had the same...