Sofia/Ecklie=Secks

sarahvma

Captain
Ziggy and I discussed that we found it odd that this was not yet a ship, and I searched both under Sofia+Ecklie and Sophia+Ecklie, so if there is one, I apologize, but we did look.

Anyway - the talk of her being his right-hand woman and the assuredness he had that she would find something wrong with Night Shift suggested that Ecklie certainly trusted Sofia as one of his top CSIs until she upset him with her report.

Plus, c'mon - can you ask for a better ship name?

I've gotta say that I never really thought of these 2 together.. (the idea of Ecklie with anyone kinda grosses me out!) But I really love the ship name :lol:

lol. See? The name is perfect.

But I dunno, I could see them together in the sense that obviously they were very close when they were working the same shift.

Yeah, I think they probably were close. But I doubt they are now, especially as he effectively 'demoted' her to night shift.

sarahvma said:
But I dunno, I could see them together in the sense that obviously they were very close when they were working the same shift.
Me, too, lol.

AND OH GOD THE NAME. I about died laughing. I love it.

*laughs* I could be down with this ship I'm not that big of a fan of either of them and I do agree that maybe they had a history of some sort in the Past

Okay, I can get down with this ship as a "something happened between them in the past" kind of way - which might explain why Ecklie gets his hate on for Sara in season 5 - or maybe that's just my SalSa shipping colors showing through ;)

Or perhaps Sofia is just yet another lady that Ecklie never quite got his groove on with. I definitely think he had/has the hots for Sofia. I'm not sure that it was mutal though. Poor Connie...

i think ecks like sofia more than she likes him. it could work, but since they work together...

if conrad DID ever break a rule the world would explode. no, his head would.

but they would make a cute couple :)

I agree with you BV I think Conrad Likes Sofia but she wouldnt give him the time of day and knowing him he'd never persue it
but its a nice thought

EEWWW!!! Sofia has got MUCH BETTER taste than to get with that Squdward/Malkovich/James Carville wannabe!!! EEWWW

Sarahvma, you give me the creeps. You come up with the weirdest things, I tell you. :eek: But I love the thread name. :lol:

lol. Oh come on, the love! The romance! The SECKS!

Yeah, yeah.

Either way - I think it's interesting that these two haven't had a scene together since Sofia became a cop.

True, but as a detective she wouldn't necessarily work an identically parallel shift to night shift, and even then he's HEAD of CSI, so technically all of her detective work should be going through him to the others.

Back