smacked- what really happened

Hey!!

I've just discovered your fanfic, and I'm wondereing, "How couldn't I see it before?" Anyway, I've just finished reading the first chapter and by the way it's great.

So I'm back to your fic.

Yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

thankyou. well i shall hopefully finish the next part tonight. Its really hard coz im trying to keep it as real to the characters as poss.

more coming tonight hopefully tho. Stay tuned.

thanks
xxxxxxx

as promised

-----------------------------------------------------

The alarm bell pierced through her dream and awoke her. 6:00 the red lights read. Stella turned onto her front leaving her curls to fall on her bare back. Her mind was still asleep but she could taste a man on her lips. Shit, she remember, I kissed Mac.

This was not an unfamiliar feeling but normally she wouldn’t have to spend the next day with the man in question. She really wished that she hadn’t kissed him but not because of what he might think, not because it might ruin their relationship, because she liked it.

Mac Taylor was already up, to be fair he hadn’t slept. Why had Stella kissed him, why did she risk everything just to feel his lips, why now?. The questions hummed in his head and the only thing that would take his mind of this was work. The trouble was she was work.

When Stella entered the labs Mac was already there, sat in his office. It was only 7:00 and apart from them there was Adam and a couple of lab techs on duty from the night shift. Stella had to diffuse the situation quickly and decided to apologise for last night.

She entered his office.
‘Morning’ he said ‘your in early’
Stella could tell he hadn’t been sleeping and wondered if it was because of her.
‘Yes, I wanted to apologise again for last night’

‘Its fine, you’ve kissed me before’, Mac said with an uncomfortable smile.
‘but not like that Mac’
He gave her that look, the one that told her he felt it too.
She paused, she had to fix this, they had to go back to normal or else their friendship may be lost forever.
‘Well don’t worry, it won’t happen again’, she told him.
This news cut into Mac like a knife. He would never feel like that again, never feel her lips against his or the electricity that ran through his body when she touched him.

Stella began to leave as she thought that she’d done enough. His words stopped Stella in her tracks. This time he wasn’t going to let her walk away.
‘At least once more’, he told her
Mac wanted to hold her again and feel her wanting him. He needed her to look into his eyes and once again seduce him in a glance.
‘I can’t stop thinking about it Stella, how it felt, how you felt.’
Mac knew he was in the office yet he didn’t feel the need to hold back. He wanted to take the risk because it felt so right. He knew he had to do something now and besides the labs were now empty.
‘Last night you kissed me’ Mac said moving closer. Now let me kiss you.
He moved towards her cautiously. His mind was telling him to stop but his heart told him to embrace her and kiss her.
As he encased her in his arms she tilted her head looking into his green eyes as he shut them. All he did was press his lips against hers, mimicking her actions the night before. However this time she sighed weakening in his arms causing him to hold her closer. He didn’t want to let go or the kiss to end so he moved is lips against hers; she tasted so good. He had to stop, he could have ravished her in his office at the moment but to stop the ecstasy of the moment from taking him away he released his grip and watched as she recovered from his kiss.

Stella was shocked. She had never been on the receiving end of Mac Taylor’s affections; she never knew how he could make you feel and her body tingling with excitement. How could this taboo feel that good?
‘Well….err…. yes…ermm’ she mumbled, trying to fill the void that the passion had left.

Mac wondered how he’d had that effect on her. He’d managed to make Stella Bonasera lost words and all she could do was trip over her words as she stared into his green eyes. Realisation of what he had just done spread across Macs face.

‘Err….. I better go’ she said leaving him with the taste of her on his lips.

He left her with the biggest smile on her face that lasted all the way to ballistics.

------------------------------------------------------------

hope ya liked. i know they avnt got really heated yet but there just testing the water. if you can stick with it please do as im got more story to come

thanks for reading

thankyou very much. Love you all.
your keepin me goin on this fanfiction writing.

ps my chapter things are gettin a bit short so hopefully the next will be longer so you can get into it better.

Fantastic!! Yet another chapter and you say that the next ones are going to be lopnger? Great! cus I like to read per hours and hours.

It's true, I love it when the writters try to stay in the line of the characters, it is, Mac Teylor acting as the real Mac Teylor. And I think you do it all the time.

Thanks for the chap!

Yas

Back