smack fiction

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by britney, Jan 30, 2006.

1. britney

britney Pathologist

thanx and sorry if i answer now but i didnt have the time!and i'm going to uptade this fac fiction i promise but i dont have much time because of university but i promise i'll do it this week!

2. britney

britney Pathologist

finally i'm posting the 3rd chapter i hope you will it and sorry if the english isnt correct : chapter 3 :

After 2 weeks of recovering stella finally came back to work as she was waiting the elevator danny came :
    " Hey stella it's good to see u back here i missed u"
    " Really? she said I know you're a little lost when i'm not here but now i'm back little boy"
    " Yes I'm glad to see that you're in one piece! Don't tell him but since you've been shot and absent Mac is driving us crazy!
    " Oh I See more then usually?"
    " Yes but thanx god you're back but how are you I mean you spend a few days in coma....."
    " I'm fine as you see I 'm fine i've done a little reeducation cause my left leg was a little blocked but now i'm fine i dont even need to walk on crutches (here's a little allusion to providence for the fans)
    " You must have hated that "!
    " Yes but give me some news of the team did you succeed to survive without me or is the lab a total mess?
    " We're fine Hawkes is like he always been : weird , I have the feeling of working with an encyclopedia, Aidan is still driving me crazy always arguing with me flack is getting more and more funny and hammerback is still loving to tell us his private things you know we all missed you "
    "I can imagine that and Mac?"
    " I don't know I think he feels a little guilty for what happenned but he doesn't show anything as always you know him but you haven't seen him yet?"
    " Nope I was on my way to his office wish me good luck"
    " Good luck see ya"
    " Thanx"
    As she was walking towards mac's office she couldn't stop thinking about what happened between them things have changed it wont ever be like it used to"
    " Ok take a deep breath, Hey Mac what's up?"
    " Hi, are you ready to work? "
    " Yes i'm ' she answered quickly thinking that it was obvious now that he'd prefer to avoid the conversation and it was good for her she didn't want to talk about it either
    " Good cause we have an homicide on the 5th avenue , Tyfanny's to be more precise, Flack is waiting for us" He answer without even look at her
    " Yeap here me go murderer be scared i'm back!"
    As they were walking towards the crime scene she felt a little anxious to work with mac cause she was still thinking about what happened but she knew she had to focuse on the murder
    " Hey stella you're back it's good see you finally I was started to think that you were having a sabatical"! Flack says as soon as he saw her
    " Thanx it's good to be back "
    " So what could you tell me about our victim?"
    " Lucy Wagner, 23 manager of the place her assistant found her 30 minutes ago when she came to work the last time she had news about her was 2 hours ago she called her on her mobile phone at 8am"
    " Ok it's 10am so she died between 8 am and 9:3O this morning" Her nails are broken she had skin under them and she has defensives, wounds she fought back"
    " Cause of death?" asked flack
    "She had a big trauma on the back of her head so the atacker hit her but she has also traces of a shot on her stomach and traces of gun shot residues around the wound and the bullet is still in her"answered stella as she was examining her
    " So she came on her back hit her and she felt on the ground he hit her again but as she was defending herself he shot her any traces of sexual abuse?
    " Don't no hammer backwill told us but her clother are in intact but we never know i hope the skin under her nails will give us DNA and ...." stella answered
    " And the bullet a name"continues mac, maybe things hasnt changed that much.....
    "OK i'll see if i found any boyfriend"
    Few minutes later in hammerback morgue:
    " hey stella it's good to see you back fine?"
    " Thanx i'm fine as you see"
    "I'm sure you were pretty as always with your crutch"
    "Don't try to flirt with me again hammerback she answered smiling, so what's COD?"
    " The hit on her didnt her much damage but the bullet did it entered in her stomach and perforate her left kidney causing massive bleeding ,masive bleeding that caused death
    " And the skin under her nails?"
    " I sent sample to the lab of skin and sperm......" but i didn't found any traces of violence maybe she was consentent"
    " we'll see thanx" She answered as her phone rang
    " Yep Bonasera ok I'll be there thanx"
    A few minutes later in the lab
    "So what you have you got for me?" asked stella to aidan
    " The 2 samples have diferent DNA"
    "Which means that the guy who killed her wasnt the one she had sex with"
    "Yes the sperm came form a unknown guy but the skin belongs to Derek Flint arrested 3 times for violence and one for robbery....."
    " Ok thanx"
    2hours latter in the interrogation room :
    " So what happened she didn't want to be with a poor guy like you so you killed her"?asked mac very angry
    " No It didnt happened like that she loved but I was still in love with my dead wife she did everything she could to proove me that that she could love me as much as she did and that she could help me be to go trough this but 3 years after my wife died I wasnt ready for that yer even if I loved her do you know what's it's like to feel powerless when you love someone but you just can't tell her how you feel cause you're just scared? I regret it now i'v lost her but i didnt killed her"
    " Really?we found your DNA under her nails......."
    "Yes we had a fight this morning I came to see her to apologize for my behaviour but she told me it was to late that she had another guy in her life and felt so angry about it cause I loved her but i've missed my chance with her, I try to make her changed her mind but it was to late she told me that she loved me but that she had decided to move on she was fed up of waiting for me so we had a fight but i didnt killed her"
    "Mac I've some news for you"
    "Yes i'm listening..."
    " He told us the truth he didnt killed her I have the results for the bullet and it matched to a gun used in an bank roberry a few weeks ago onw by guy named Lucas Watters Flack has arrested him already!"
    "Ok let's see what he has to say"
    "So mister watters can you tell me why you killed her?"
    " I didnt killed her"
    "Of course you did we have your sperm on her and the bullet in her kidney matches to your gun, tell me what happened"
    " That bitch she was still in love with this looser who was still in love with his dead wife she deserved it she cheated on me"
    " You came to see her at her store and you heard her conversation with Derek so you hit her and you hit her again and then you shot her cause she was defending herself not to be raped by you "
    " She was a bitch"
    "No she was in love but you can't understand that but i promise you will have a lot of love where we're going to send you" said stella as she was leaving the interrogation room
    "Hey stella it was good to see you back here"said mac finally
    "Yes thanx but this case was so sad I hope he will able to move on without her and that next time he wont let his fear make him miss a chance to be happy but now he knows that everything can happen, good night".......
    As she was walking in the corridor of the NYPD office she could feels mac's glance behind her back will he ever be able to move on ???

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm anxious for more. Please hurry :)

4. CHILI_PEPPERS

CHILI_PEPPERS Pathologist

this is briliant!! i just read it all and its briliant i love it!!

5. britney

britney Pathologist

oh thanx!i didnt expect you to like it cause english isnt my mother language so i have some problem to express myself but i think i'm going to write more soon cause i love writting!thanx

6. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

I read your history with large enthusiasm.
    Your english is very good !
    I could understand everything.
    I love your ideas and I hope we get more to read....

Further so, britney !!!!! ;) :)

Very good work. All attention for your first big CSI story.

7. britney

britney Pathologist

thanx a lot i'm writing more maybe tomorrow!

8. britney

britney Pathologist

new one : chapter 4 : trapped in the elevator :

After a long hard day of work around midnight Mac finally decided to back home. As he was walking towards the elevator he noticed . that someone was waiting for the elevator too .He immediatly recononize this curly hair it was Stella.....
    "Hey you're still here?"
    " Yes I had some files to check but I'm going home now and you?"
    " The same as you I had things to check"
    Then the elevator arrives
    "Ladies first..."
    " Thanx what a gentleman!" stella said ironicly
    They entered in the elevator silently and then after a few floors the elevator stopped violently making Stella falling in Mac's arms .
    "Are you ok "?asked Mac to stella
    "Yes thanx damn it seems we're out of power"
    "Yes we sould push the emergency button and we'll see....."
    "Yes do it"
    "Damn the emergency phone doesnt work i hope someone will hear the emergency ring!"
    " Have you got ur mobile phone?Cause mine doesnt work in the elevator"
    "Mine doesnt work here either"
    "Damn it! i think we're going to be here for a while"said stella
    "Yes but thanx god we're not claustrophobic!"said mac
    "You know being trapped in a elevator is one of my fantasm........."Stella said smilling at him like she if wanted to provoc him
    "Really?" At that moment Mac begin to feel a little unconfortable and his face started to be red .... but on the other Hand he couldn't avoid thinking about how wonderful she was and how much he wanted her....she was just....his girl....the way she was just making fun of by making him unconfortable make her sweeter then even for him, he couldn't explain that but she was the only one who dares to confront him when he was wrong and she never hesitate to fight with him and on the other hand she could touch his heart like no woman could.....and that what make their relation special (and hard to understand for others) it was mix between respect , admiration and a little fight and that what makes their relationship unic for both of them : no useless speech, a simple glance was enough to know what they were thinking and that's why stella was special to him cause she doesnt ask him about claire she just knows and understand him: it's like their mind were connected... she could feel all his pain just by looking at him and she could just confort him by a smile on a touch on his face......
    "Hey you know I'm sorry that we're trapped here I mean you certainly have better things to do then being here with me sometimes I just feel like I bring bad luck you know....."Mac said a little confused
    "It could have be worse I could have been trapped here with flack you know flack and his very very funny jokes..... "she answered with that nice smile that makes Mac 's heart melting.
    "And you know ?you dont bring bad luck you're just unlucky ....." she added to confort him even if she knows that it wont work
    " You really think I'm just unlucky tell me why I 've lost the love of my life .......
    " It wasnt your fault it was terrorism you know you have nothing to do with this..."
    " Really I was the one who wanted to move from Chicago to NYC : Claire didnt want to but she did for me......"
    "Yes I know " Stella didnt know what to say cause usually Mac doesnt talk about Claire and when she knows he's thinking about her because of an investigation she just smile and he feels better but this time......
    "And if I dont bring back luck on people why I 've also lost the only woman on earth that makes me feel alive again?
    " You mean who?"
    "You of course"......
    "You haven't lost me Mac I'm here just like I've always been and I'll always be here for you dont you know that?"
    "After the way I've treated you ?You still want to be with me????????"He was impressed one more time by her strenght and her loyality
    "Yes I've always been faithful no matter what at work and in our relationship even when I was with Frankie....I 've always just wanted to be here by your side even if I knew that you didnt want to see me as more then a confident...."
    " You're so much for me then a confident you're the only reason why I keep on hoping that we're not doing our job in vain , you know since the WTA falls I 'm just lacking hope honestly I don't know I'd do this job without you....."
    " You would... but you just wouldn't be as good..... Listen Mac I'm a little confused about your feelings, is this love or just complicity and you just need me cause for me it's clear I love you it's not only affection or respect or friendship I need to know once for all how do you feel about us....."
    At that moment Mac lost all his selft control, this same self control that kept stella away from him but he couldnt handle it anymore he had to express his feelings so he just push her against the wall grap her hips.......
    "I want you !! I just can't stop thinking about the last time we've been that close and i .........."
    " Stop talking and just let your body talk...."
    At that moment they were so close to each other that she could feel his breathe on her face and as she has her hand on his chest she could feels his heart beating .....for her
    "I don't know i don't want to hurt you again...."
    "Come on Mac don't be afraid "she's says while she began to Her lips moved in and brushed against his.....As she was begining to open his shirt they heard a voice.....;
    "Anybody here?"
    It was the guardian of the building...
    "Damn it! Stella said...... "Yes it's detective Bonasera and Taylor we're trapped can you help us"?Finally maybe she was unlucky she was to close to have him finally he had decided to open his heart to her maybe that was their destiny....
    A few minutes after as she was walking towards her car she heard Mac's voice
    "Hey do you mind if I take you home?"
    "No of course"!At that moment she didn't know if he was going to act like nothing happened again.....
    As they were in front of stella's door she just opened the door and turnd back towards Mac but before she could say a word he moves his lips againt hers......
    "You know whe dont have to do it too quickly we can take our time this time if you're not ready I can wait..."
    "No i dont want to wait any more I think I've waited for this moment all my life I love you I dont want to loose you ever again maybe it's time for me to move on....
    "I can't agree more "
    The next morning stella awake but she didn't want to open her eyes cause she was afraid that mac could have been gone....When she finally open her eye he was here watching her...
    "Hey sleeping beauty how do you feel?"he asked her tenderly as moving his fingers in her hair...
    At that very moment she saw him like she never did before he was so tender with her to careful and he was happy ...
    "I'm fine and you how long have you been awake?"
    "I dont know maybe an hour " he asked her .He just can't take his eyes of her...
    "And all this time you watched me sleeping"
    "Yes you're like an angel when you sleep, my guardian angel........"
    "You know I was a little affraid not to see you this morning after we......."
    "No I'm here and I'm not going anywhere not without you, I dont want to spend more time without you , my life doesnt make sense if you're not with me , when I thought you were not going to get out coma if was like someone had just take my heart out of my chest . It took me a long time to have the courage to face this but now I'm here and i'm going to leave you I promise even if I still have to deal with my pain because of claire's dead cause when she died I just felt in a millions pieces I just felt like empty inside like a zombie but you brought me to life cause now I feels like I'm not alone anymore ......so if you feel the same as I do....."
    "Oh Mac of course I do I just dont want to be without you and I promise you that everything will be alright I dont want to replace Claire but as long as the tears come streaming down your face and as long as I'll feel pain in your broken heart I'll will try to fix you .."
    "I love you to stella"he answered kissing him just before holding her in her arms .They were here like if they were alone in the world alone with their true love .....
    Mac was happy cause his heart was beating again and as Stella has his head on his chest she could feel it beating for her............
    END

9. CHILI_PEPPERS

CHILI_PEPPERS Pathologist

ahhh!!!! that was so beautiful!! i loved it!! well done!!

10. britney

britney Pathologist

thanx a lot but i think i'm not posting anymore fiction cause it seems that no one is interesed by them thanx anyway

11. AlexxWoods

AlexxWoods CSI Level Three

CB you have to write another one
    i was just in love with this

or should I call you word master? :lol:

12. britney

britney Pathologist

yes u can but i prefer superbrain!

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*grins* Very nice!

14. britney

britney Pathologist

thanx ur nice!

15. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

Your history is really great !
    So romantic, funny and heart hurtig, as Mac by his deceased Mrs. Claire Taylor tells.

I hope, we in the future more of you read.
    Your words make somehow dependent... ;)